Sunday, December 25, 2005

John Mayer getting hotter by the second

As if carrying around a guitar and wearing velvet to the grammy's wasn't enough to make him cute, John Mayer has decided to become an uber hottie and grow his hair out. Ah, geez, what's a girl gotta do? I mean, I wouldn't even ask him to sing me "Your Body is a Wonderland." I'm not that cheesetastic. I like the Try! album. I'll let him play me something off of that.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments:

Sunday, December 25, 2005

John Mayer getting hotter by the second

As if carrying around a guitar and wearing velvet to the grammy's wasn't enough to make him cute, John Mayer has decided to become an uber hottie and grow his hair out. Ah, geez, what's a girl gotta do? I mean, I wouldn't even ask him to sing me "Your Body is a Wonderland." I'm not that cheesetastic. I like the Try! album. I'll let him play me something off of that.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: