'Twas the Day After Christmas
'
Twas the day after Christmas, and all through the house, people were recovering from the Christmas was.Err that doesn't exactly rhyme. But oh well. In better news, I learned how to download music onto my iPod, so that's pretty cool. I also have a new avatar for the winter. :)
I'm a cutie, if I do say so myself. ;)I'm so excited for New Years, it seems to be more exciting to me than Christmas was. I'm just ready for 2005 to be over! Lord knows this year has been far from easy going, and I'm just ready to have a fresh beginning.I'm already hoping for spring. I think this will be a problem, seeing as the first offical day of winter was less than a week ago.
'Twas the Day After Christmas
'
Twas the day after Christmas, and all through the house, people were recovering from the Christmas was.Err that doesn't exactly rhyme. But oh well. In better news, I learned how to download music onto my iPod, so that's pretty cool. I also have a new avatar for the winter. :)
I'm a cutie, if I do say so myself. ;)I'm so excited for New Years, it seems to be more exciting to me than Christmas was. I'm just ready for 2005 to be over! Lord knows this year has been far from easy going, and I'm just ready to have a fresh beginning.I'm already hoping for spring. I think this will be a problem, seeing as the first offical day of winter was less than a week ago.
1 comment:
Hi Tamara (this is Robin :P). Your blog is cute and I like your avatar. I have mine in her "HO" wear right now. LOL!
Post a Comment