Friday, December 30, 2005

The Weather Gods are not playing in my favor....

Okay, I keep hearing 1-3 inches of snow possible overnight, and 1-3 inches possible tomorrow. No! Why is it when I haven't attempted to make New Year's Eve plans in years nothing happens, but as soon as plans are made, boom winter snow advisory. Boohoo. Darn those stupid doppler radars.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

You know I've planned things for New Year's Eve since I was a freshman in college, 3 (well if you include this one) of them were just going to friend's houses. Two involved conventions in other cities. It wasn't New Years that got me when I went to New Orleans, it was a snow storm came through Christmas Day and I was flying out the next day so all the flights were packed.

This year I'm doing the same as last year going to a friend's but I'm convinced since we said we'd think about going to Upstate NY that's why it's going to snow tonight.

Tamara said...

It always turns out that way doesn't it? The real problem is that we have too many holidays in the middle of the winter.

Friday, December 30, 2005

The Weather Gods are not playing in my favor....

Okay, I keep hearing 1-3 inches of snow possible overnight, and 1-3 inches possible tomorrow. No! Why is it when I haven't attempted to make New Year's Eve plans in years nothing happens, but as soon as plans are made, boom winter snow advisory. Boohoo. Darn those stupid doppler radars.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

You know I've planned things for New Year's Eve since I was a freshman in college, 3 (well if you include this one) of them were just going to friend's houses. Two involved conventions in other cities. It wasn't New Years that got me when I went to New Orleans, it was a snow storm came through Christmas Day and I was flying out the next day so all the flights were packed.

This year I'm doing the same as last year going to a friend's but I'm convinced since we said we'd think about going to Upstate NY that's why it's going to snow tonight.

Tamara said...

It always turns out that way doesn't it? The real problem is that we have too many holidays in the middle of the winter.