Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The Excellence of Dogdom

Okay, finally, after fudging, playing with, and cursing Blogger, I've finally figured out how to correctly upload my photos. Why does Blogger have to be so complicated? I've never quite figured that one out. Ah I'm digressing. I'll be honest, this blog has really no substance to it whatsoever. It was just me having fun over the past few days playing with my digital camera. The title of this post should really be "Tamara's playing in digital camera land" or something like that. I thought I'd let you all see my utter lack of photography skills, and exactly how my boredom has manifested itself.

These are pictures of yours truly. I still don't see why everyone thinks I'm part Asian. Is it because I have almond shaped eyes? Err whatever! I've never really cared too much what people think I am, because is that important? I'm completely off topic. Sorry, that's how my brain has been working as of late.

Okay, this is my first try at using the camera timer. I think this picture makes me look blind in one eye!




Here, I've decided to zoom out. Please ignore the clothes on my bed, and my messy hair! Oh yes, and my camp staff tshirt and pajama pants.




And now here I am playing with the zoom button once again. That's my memo board behind me, stuffed full of cards I've recieved lately.


And here, I couldn't decide if I wanted to smile or look serious, so I guess I met it halfway. I just realized that I make this half grin thing when I flirt with boys...maybe I'm scaring them away? Ah well.



Now, moving on once again. Here are photos of my beautiful Mr. Teddy Bear! Isn't Tedder McFredders a beautiful example of the excellence of dogdom? LOL Okay, maybe that's going a bit far. But for a mixed breed, he is a beautiful dog. He's so shiny and sleek, and a solid mass of muscle, let me tell you! He's also my little snuggle bunny, all 100 pounds of him! I took these pictures when he barged into my bedroom and invited himself up on my bed.


Hello, Mr. Tedders. Make yourself comfortable.


What's that? Is mommy calling you?


Haha! You just now noticed my camera, silly boy!


Aww! I'd love a kiss Teddy boy! Such a sweet little puppy!



:) Those were my conversations with Teddy. I have quite a few conversations with him like that in a day.

Okay, last but not least we have a few pictures from Christmas. I had some pictures of my gramma and mom, but they made me delete the photos. Can you feel me rolling my eyes? I definitely am. I have more photos from Christmas, but they are on my film camera. These are all taken at my grandparents' house.

Here's my cousin Jess. She's my youngest female 1st cousin on my mom's side. She's a super sweet girl, who is in her senior year of elementary ed at Western Michigan...


Here's a photo of my dad, or I should say Daddy, because I never ever call him anything but Daddy. Isn't he a handsome guy? And he's even more friendly than he looks in this photo. Do you believe that on his birthday in March he'll be 56? I come from a good gene pool! Yes, I do realize I look a lot like him. But hopefully I look like him but in an extremely cute and feminine way...



And finally, the remnants of Christmas dinner...and my gramma's little Christmas tree in the background. Let's see, we had turkey and ham and potatoes...rolls and green beans and peas... cranberry sauce, fruit salad, Christmas cookies...tons and tons and tons of food.

That's it, my current camera photos have been shared with you all. I have a friend coming up from Lansing tomorrow, so I'll probably have more photos then too!

4 comments:

Deanna said...

The second to last picture of your dog is so good. The expression on his face is great!

Robin said...

What fantastic photo's, thanks for sharing!! Your dog Teddy looks like such a sweetie. And a bed hog too. Heh! Just like my cats, who are also bed hogs. ;P

Anonymous said...

I LOVE photo posts! Hehe, I'm glad I'm not the only one that tests timers on digital cameras and takes pics of myself. You're gorgeous! And damn, your Dad looks YOUNG!

Tamara said...

Well, I'm glad you guys enjoyed my photos. Although I'm certainly not gorgeous! I have a giganto head. My dad looks super young, doesn't he? If only I can take after him completely! As it is, he barely has any gray hair.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The Excellence of Dogdom

Okay, finally, after fudging, playing with, and cursing Blogger, I've finally figured out how to correctly upload my photos. Why does Blogger have to be so complicated? I've never quite figured that one out. Ah I'm digressing. I'll be honest, this blog has really no substance to it whatsoever. It was just me having fun over the past few days playing with my digital camera. The title of this post should really be "Tamara's playing in digital camera land" or something like that. I thought I'd let you all see my utter lack of photography skills, and exactly how my boredom has manifested itself.

These are pictures of yours truly. I still don't see why everyone thinks I'm part Asian. Is it because I have almond shaped eyes? Err whatever! I've never really cared too much what people think I am, because is that important? I'm completely off topic. Sorry, that's how my brain has been working as of late.

Okay, this is my first try at using the camera timer. I think this picture makes me look blind in one eye!




Here, I've decided to zoom out. Please ignore the clothes on my bed, and my messy hair! Oh yes, and my camp staff tshirt and pajama pants.




And now here I am playing with the zoom button once again. That's my memo board behind me, stuffed full of cards I've recieved lately.


And here, I couldn't decide if I wanted to smile or look serious, so I guess I met it halfway. I just realized that I make this half grin thing when I flirt with boys...maybe I'm scaring them away? Ah well.



Now, moving on once again. Here are photos of my beautiful Mr. Teddy Bear! Isn't Tedder McFredders a beautiful example of the excellence of dogdom? LOL Okay, maybe that's going a bit far. But for a mixed breed, he is a beautiful dog. He's so shiny and sleek, and a solid mass of muscle, let me tell you! He's also my little snuggle bunny, all 100 pounds of him! I took these pictures when he barged into my bedroom and invited himself up on my bed.


Hello, Mr. Tedders. Make yourself comfortable.


What's that? Is mommy calling you?


Haha! You just now noticed my camera, silly boy!


Aww! I'd love a kiss Teddy boy! Such a sweet little puppy!



:) Those were my conversations with Teddy. I have quite a few conversations with him like that in a day.

Okay, last but not least we have a few pictures from Christmas. I had some pictures of my gramma and mom, but they made me delete the photos. Can you feel me rolling my eyes? I definitely am. I have more photos from Christmas, but they are on my film camera. These are all taken at my grandparents' house.

Here's my cousin Jess. She's my youngest female 1st cousin on my mom's side. She's a super sweet girl, who is in her senior year of elementary ed at Western Michigan...


Here's a photo of my dad, or I should say Daddy, because I never ever call him anything but Daddy. Isn't he a handsome guy? And he's even more friendly than he looks in this photo. Do you believe that on his birthday in March he'll be 56? I come from a good gene pool! Yes, I do realize I look a lot like him. But hopefully I look like him but in an extremely cute and feminine way...



And finally, the remnants of Christmas dinner...and my gramma's little Christmas tree in the background. Let's see, we had turkey and ham and potatoes...rolls and green beans and peas... cranberry sauce, fruit salad, Christmas cookies...tons and tons and tons of food.

That's it, my current camera photos have been shared with you all. I have a friend coming up from Lansing tomorrow, so I'll probably have more photos then too!

4 comments:

Deanna said...

The second to last picture of your dog is so good. The expression on his face is great!

Robin said...

What fantastic photo's, thanks for sharing!! Your dog Teddy looks like such a sweetie. And a bed hog too. Heh! Just like my cats, who are also bed hogs. ;P

Anonymous said...

I LOVE photo posts! Hehe, I'm glad I'm not the only one that tests timers on digital cameras and takes pics of myself. You're gorgeous! And damn, your Dad looks YOUNG!

Tamara said...

Well, I'm glad you guys enjoyed my photos. Although I'm certainly not gorgeous! I have a giganto head. My dad looks super young, doesn't he? If only I can take after him completely! As it is, he barely has any gray hair.