Well, today was pretty craptastic. Please excuse me for not blogging about it today! I will blog soon enough about it, but right now replaying the day's events is just too exhausting. I would just like to remind myself, that there are people in the world who have had a worse day. Watch the first clip, you will be amused, I promise. The second clip is more for my viewing pleasure, and as my best friend Bernadette says "she totally deserves it."
Remeber, when life get's pretty crappy, it could be worse. I mean, you could be Paris Hilton.
Sunday, May 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday, May 6, 2007
Someone who had a worse day than me
Well, today was pretty craptastic. Please excuse me for not blogging about it today! I will blog soon enough about it, but right now replaying the day's events is just too exhausting. I would just like to remind myself, that there are people in the world who have had a worse day. Watch the first clip, you will be amused, I promise. The second clip is more for my viewing pleasure, and as my best friend Bernadette says "she totally deserves it."
Remeber, when life get's pretty crappy, it could be worse. I mean, you could be Paris Hilton.
Remeber, when life get's pretty crappy, it could be worse. I mean, you could be Paris Hilton.
3 comments:
- Robin said...
-
Ding dong the little rich bitch goes to jail! Muhahahahaha. >:)
-
2:04 PM EDT
- Tamara said...
-
ROTFL!!!! Yes, my thoughts exactly Robin!
-
2:23 PM EDT
- Kirby said...
-
I'm sorry you had a rough day. I can't watch the clips due to my crappy dialup, but anything to do with Paris going to jail makes me laugh.
-
3:41 AM EDT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ding dong the little rich bitch goes to jail! Muhahahahaha. >:)
ROTFL!!!! Yes, my thoughts exactly Robin!
I'm sorry you had a rough day. I can't watch the clips due to my crappy dialup, but anything to do with Paris going to jail makes me laugh.
Post a Comment