Okay I've got to be super quick here because my computer's battery wants to die at any moment! Which reminds me, I really need to get a new battery....
Anyhow, hello! I miss everyone so much while I'm away at camp. Which is funny seeing as I miss all my Blue Lake friends when I'm not at camp. I guess that is a double edged sword right there.
Ah the craziness of camp. This is literally the first day since I got here that I have had enough free time to actually sit down with my computer. Let me tell you, getting that health lodge in order was no easy feat! I'm definitely glad most of the prep work for the summer is over. Now we've moved in to the paperwork phase of stuff, and even though it can be boring and a bit of a pain in the ass, at least I'm not literally spending 8+ hours scrubbing walls and mopping floors!
I had this adjustment period while figuring out a working relationship with Jenn. It's going pretty well, considering what I expected it to be. I'm figuring out her random quirks pretty well at this point, so that's something to be said. Today we tested everyone who needed to be certified in CPR-PR & AED, and it was a pain in the ass! With 6 people being the testers for adult, child, and infant CPR, it still took us over three hours to get through everyone who needed to be certified. Talk about a boring morning! If I had to explain to one more person that if a choking infant goes unconscious it is probably a good idea to keep trying to get the throat clear... well yeah. LOL
We had a health lodge versus Camp Bernie game of wiffleball yesterday, and basically the health lodge got served by the Bernies, but it was fun none the less. I have a couple of pictures that need to go on my photo blog... ohh, and pictures from movie night as well. (We watched Clue).
Yeah, I know it doesn't sound all that exciting, but I've really been in meeting after meeting after meeting, so life here isn't all that exciting. Well there is one interesting that that has occurred, but I really don't have time to blog about that! It's a long drawn out story, that will need to be told at another time, I'm afraid.
Alright, I must go, because my battery is going to die soon and dinner is soon. Loves to all everyone, and please remember to write me!
Sunday, June 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday, June 17, 2007
A quick blog
Okay I've got to be super quick here because my computer's battery wants to die at any moment! Which reminds me, I really need to get a new battery....
Anyhow, hello! I miss everyone so much while I'm away at camp. Which is funny seeing as I miss all my Blue Lake friends when I'm not at camp. I guess that is a double edged sword right there.
Ah the craziness of camp. This is literally the first day since I got here that I have had enough free time to actually sit down with my computer. Let me tell you, getting that health lodge in order was no easy feat! I'm definitely glad most of the prep work for the summer is over. Now we've moved in to the paperwork phase of stuff, and even though it can be boring and a bit of a pain in the ass, at least I'm not literally spending 8+ hours scrubbing walls and mopping floors!
I had this adjustment period while figuring out a working relationship with Jenn. It's going pretty well, considering what I expected it to be. I'm figuring out her random quirks pretty well at this point, so that's something to be said. Today we tested everyone who needed to be certified in CPR-PR & AED, and it was a pain in the ass! With 6 people being the testers for adult, child, and infant CPR, it still took us over three hours to get through everyone who needed to be certified. Talk about a boring morning! If I had to explain to one more person that if a choking infant goes unconscious it is probably a good idea to keep trying to get the throat clear... well yeah. LOL
We had a health lodge versus Camp Bernie game of wiffleball yesterday, and basically the health lodge got served by the Bernies, but it was fun none the less. I have a couple of pictures that need to go on my photo blog... ohh, and pictures from movie night as well. (We watched Clue).
Yeah, I know it doesn't sound all that exciting, but I've really been in meeting after meeting after meeting, so life here isn't all that exciting. Well there is one interesting that that has occurred, but I really don't have time to blog about that! It's a long drawn out story, that will need to be told at another time, I'm afraid.
Alright, I must go, because my battery is going to die soon and dinner is soon. Loves to all everyone, and please remember to write me!
Anyhow, hello! I miss everyone so much while I'm away at camp. Which is funny seeing as I miss all my Blue Lake friends when I'm not at camp. I guess that is a double edged sword right there.
Ah the craziness of camp. This is literally the first day since I got here that I have had enough free time to actually sit down with my computer. Let me tell you, getting that health lodge in order was no easy feat! I'm definitely glad most of the prep work for the summer is over. Now we've moved in to the paperwork phase of stuff, and even though it can be boring and a bit of a pain in the ass, at least I'm not literally spending 8+ hours scrubbing walls and mopping floors!
I had this adjustment period while figuring out a working relationship with Jenn. It's going pretty well, considering what I expected it to be. I'm figuring out her random quirks pretty well at this point, so that's something to be said. Today we tested everyone who needed to be certified in CPR-PR & AED, and it was a pain in the ass! With 6 people being the testers for adult, child, and infant CPR, it still took us over three hours to get through everyone who needed to be certified. Talk about a boring morning! If I had to explain to one more person that if a choking infant goes unconscious it is probably a good idea to keep trying to get the throat clear... well yeah. LOL
We had a health lodge versus Camp Bernie game of wiffleball yesterday, and basically the health lodge got served by the Bernies, but it was fun none the less. I have a couple of pictures that need to go on my photo blog... ohh, and pictures from movie night as well. (We watched Clue).
Yeah, I know it doesn't sound all that exciting, but I've really been in meeting after meeting after meeting, so life here isn't all that exciting. Well there is one interesting that that has occurred, but I really don't have time to blog about that! It's a long drawn out story, that will need to be told at another time, I'm afraid.
Alright, I must go, because my battery is going to die soon and dinner is soon. Loves to all everyone, and please remember to write me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment