Saturday, October 20, 2007

Is it November Yet?

I haven't been blogging much lately, which is easy to see. There really hasn't been anything super exciting to blog about. Let's see, there was the time on Monday when I decided to skip choir rehearsal and go shoe shopping instead. :) Yes, I'm a rebel. Or I could tell the story of yesterday, when I was had agreed to sub an AM half day as a floater sub, and ended up getting roped in to subbing all day long for kindergarten. I could tell the story of last weekend (hmm, that was actually pretty interesting, except for the fact that I can't remember most of it). I could tell the story about the storms that ripped through the area on Thursday night, causing three tornadoes in the area. Hmm, I could even tell the story about an email my friend mentioned that apparently one of my bosses sent to various people, but I never received it. I could blog about those things... but I think I pretty much just summed those up!

What has really been on my mind lately has been NaBloPoMo. An entire month of blogging everyday? Eek! I think I'm up for the challenge, but I am starting to see that November is going to be a busy month. I've pretty much got an entire week of late night rehearsals, and a weekend of performing. Plus, of course there is Thanksgiving, and work. I also want to take a weekend to visit with friends. When am I going to find all the time needed to blog?

I think that I'm going to need some quick ideas ahead of time. A few cheats lined up for the days when it's just too crazy to spend an hour writing some meaningful post. Maybe some surveys or quizzes, or posting about favorite new things. I also have an idea to possibly do a video blog! I'd have to keep it short and sweet (the recorder on my camera only goes for like 5 minutes), but it might be kind of interesting.

Anyhow, that's all I got for ya. I need to save the really interesting stuff for November!

2 comments:

Robin said...

I've been trying to put together some "rough" ideas for next month. It's already making my brain hurt, lol! I don't think there are any written "rules" though about how long a blog post has to be. I mean if you just did one little paragraph on the days you're busy, I think that's perfectly fine. And hey, if you can't blog at all, it's not the end of the world either. =)

Kirby said...

Yay! I didn't know you were participating.

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Is it November Yet?

I haven't been blogging much lately, which is easy to see. There really hasn't been anything super exciting to blog about. Let's see, there was the time on Monday when I decided to skip choir rehearsal and go shoe shopping instead. :) Yes, I'm a rebel. Or I could tell the story of yesterday, when I was had agreed to sub an AM half day as a floater sub, and ended up getting roped in to subbing all day long for kindergarten. I could tell the story of last weekend (hmm, that was actually pretty interesting, except for the fact that I can't remember most of it). I could tell the story about the storms that ripped through the area on Thursday night, causing three tornadoes in the area. Hmm, I could even tell the story about an email my friend mentioned that apparently one of my bosses sent to various people, but I never received it. I could blog about those things... but I think I pretty much just summed those up!

What has really been on my mind lately has been NaBloPoMo. An entire month of blogging everyday? Eek! I think I'm up for the challenge, but I am starting to see that November is going to be a busy month. I've pretty much got an entire week of late night rehearsals, and a weekend of performing. Plus, of course there is Thanksgiving, and work. I also want to take a weekend to visit with friends. When am I going to find all the time needed to blog?

I think that I'm going to need some quick ideas ahead of time. A few cheats lined up for the days when it's just too crazy to spend an hour writing some meaningful post. Maybe some surveys or quizzes, or posting about favorite new things. I also have an idea to possibly do a video blog! I'd have to keep it short and sweet (the recorder on my camera only goes for like 5 minutes), but it might be kind of interesting.

Anyhow, that's all I got for ya. I need to save the really interesting stuff for November!

2 comments:

Robin said...

I've been trying to put together some "rough" ideas for next month. It's already making my brain hurt, lol! I don't think there are any written "rules" though about how long a blog post has to be. I mean if you just did one little paragraph on the days you're busy, I think that's perfectly fine. And hey, if you can't blog at all, it's not the end of the world either. =)

Kirby said...

Yay! I didn't know you were participating.