Sunday, November 4, 2007

Myspace Survey Sundays

I'm sorry, it's the total camp nerd in me, but I really like theme days. :) I figure there are so many random surveys posted on Myspace at any given moment, so I might as well use one!

******
Really hoping I'm not getting sick... I've went so long without a cold! (I haven't had a cold since August, which is a real feat for me!) I had a headache for most of the day yesterday, and I rarely get headaches. I'm thinking it was sinus related, because when my headache subsided I started sneezing my head off. I woke up with a scratchy throat, which I'm hoping is just a result of last night and not me getting a cold.

******
I was watching America's Most Smartest Model (I think the show is pretty stupid, however, I was more stupid for not changing the channel) and this girl who was clearly losing a simple competition on pop culture, said "Facts and information is not really something I want to concern myself with." OMFG. Seriously???? That's how you'll defend that you're actually intelligent? Wow.

******
Okay, on to the survey. Happy Sunday everyone!
1. Where were you at 3:02 AM this morning?
I believe that I was sleeping, although I did have some problems falling asleep last night, so it was just as likely that I was tossing and turning.
2. What was the first thing you thought this morning?
The time has changed, it's not as late as I feel like it is!
4. What did you do last night?
I had a roaring headache, so I spent most of the night napping. Which is probably why I had issues falling asleep later.
5. What do you plan on doing this weekend?
Besides for blogging, I'd like to finally finish cleaning out my closet.
6. Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now?
If I look at the pattern of the rest of my adult life, I'd be willing to bet a million dollars NO.
7. What song are you listening to?
Nothing right now. The last song I listened to was last night. It was Diana Ross and the Supremes "Reflections." I had this moment of insanity where I thought music might make my head feel better. Um, no.
8. Who's the hottie on your mind?
Surprisingly, not John Mayer at this moment! Right now, Christian Bale, because, well, why not?
9. How's your heart lately?
A little lonely, but overall in one piece :)
10. What were you doing this morning at 7 am?
Sleeping.
11. What were you doing this afternoon at 12 p.m.?
Filling out this survey.
12. Are there any previous relationships you wish could have lasted longer?
Yes, as in, the only "relationships" I've had have only lasted about five minutes.
14. What was the reason you last cried?
Most people don't know that I cry quite often! I'm the "go in my room and shut the door and have a cry" type of girl, I rarely cry in front of other people. I'm sure I cried a few days ago out of frustration for something. Seriously, a quick minute cry can relieve a lot of stress!
15. What was the last movie you saw in theatres?
Superbad.
16. How did you meet the 2nd and 5th person in your phone?
Well, names are all alphabetical in my phone, not listed by who I call most often. Alaina is second, she was on health staff this summer. Fifth on my phone is Bernadine, we met when we were 7 years old. We lived a few blocks away from each other....
17. How old are they?
I believe Alaina is 19. Bernadine is 25.
19. Have you ever talked to someone when they were high?
Sigh. Yes.
20. How many red lights have you ran?
I hope not as many as my sister! I can only think of two that I purposely ran, and that was because I was had stopped halfway through them on yellow, so it was safer just to go through it.
21. Have you ever cried while taking a shower?
I think once when I was sick with the flu as a teenager, because I was so achy the water hitting my skin felt like little needles.
22. What was your favorite grade?
I guess I'd have to say fourth grade was pretty great for me. :) I was at the peak of my popularity, haha.
23. What were you doing at 12 A.M. last night?
Watching Saturday Night Live.
25. Have you ever, in any way, been betrayed by someone you trusted?
Yes, I think everyone has at some point.
26. When was the last time you were given roses?
My graduation from U of M.
27. Is there anything that you are craving for right now?
Um, I could go for a pizza. Pepperoni, extra marinara :)
28. Where did your last hug take place?
Hmm. I hugged Teddy about an hour ago. My mom is very touchy feely, so I'm sure she hugged me at some point yesterday.
29. Do people ever make stupid mistakes when spelling or saying your name?
ALWAYS. I get so tired of being called Tah-mare-ah. Err! And then they spell my name with an E which always pisses me off... and they get my last name wrong too, which is uber annoying because my last name is not difficult at all!
30. Have you ever started a sentence with "No offense, but..."?
I probably have with my mother or sister to purposely annoy them. I can be snotty like that sometimes.
31. Do you drink tea?
Yes! My family is southern, so I was raised on sweet iced tea.
33. Did you ride in someone else's car today ?
No, I haven't left my house today.
34. Would it be weird if a person's real name was Cheeto?
Well, yes, but especially in the black community I've heard stranger. Like I know more than one person named Sparkle. And I knew a girl named Echo. I recently met a kid named Alize. I have no doubt the kid's parents named them after the alcohol!

******
Yes, I did notice that the survey skipped numbers randomly! I think there were really only 30 questions.

1 comment:

Robin said...

I just wanted to say, two thumbs up on doing well with NaBloPoMo so far! =D

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Myspace Survey Sundays

I'm sorry, it's the total camp nerd in me, but I really like theme days. :) I figure there are so many random surveys posted on Myspace at any given moment, so I might as well use one!

******
Really hoping I'm not getting sick... I've went so long without a cold! (I haven't had a cold since August, which is a real feat for me!) I had a headache for most of the day yesterday, and I rarely get headaches. I'm thinking it was sinus related, because when my headache subsided I started sneezing my head off. I woke up with a scratchy throat, which I'm hoping is just a result of last night and not me getting a cold.

******
I was watching America's Most Smartest Model (I think the show is pretty stupid, however, I was more stupid for not changing the channel) and this girl who was clearly losing a simple competition on pop culture, said "Facts and information is not really something I want to concern myself with." OMFG. Seriously???? That's how you'll defend that you're actually intelligent? Wow.

******
Okay, on to the survey. Happy Sunday everyone!
1. Where were you at 3:02 AM this morning?
I believe that I was sleeping, although I did have some problems falling asleep last night, so it was just as likely that I was tossing and turning.
2. What was the first thing you thought this morning?
The time has changed, it's not as late as I feel like it is!
4. What did you do last night?
I had a roaring headache, so I spent most of the night napping. Which is probably why I had issues falling asleep later.
5. What do you plan on doing this weekend?
Besides for blogging, I'd like to finally finish cleaning out my closet.
6. Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now?
If I look at the pattern of the rest of my adult life, I'd be willing to bet a million dollars NO.
7. What song are you listening to?
Nothing right now. The last song I listened to was last night. It was Diana Ross and the Supremes "Reflections." I had this moment of insanity where I thought music might make my head feel better. Um, no.
8. Who's the hottie on your mind?
Surprisingly, not John Mayer at this moment! Right now, Christian Bale, because, well, why not?
9. How's your heart lately?
A little lonely, but overall in one piece :)
10. What were you doing this morning at 7 am?
Sleeping.
11. What were you doing this afternoon at 12 p.m.?
Filling out this survey.
12. Are there any previous relationships you wish could have lasted longer?
Yes, as in, the only "relationships" I've had have only lasted about five minutes.
14. What was the reason you last cried?
Most people don't know that I cry quite often! I'm the "go in my room and shut the door and have a cry" type of girl, I rarely cry in front of other people. I'm sure I cried a few days ago out of frustration for something. Seriously, a quick minute cry can relieve a lot of stress!
15. What was the last movie you saw in theatres?
Superbad.
16. How did you meet the 2nd and 5th person in your phone?
Well, names are all alphabetical in my phone, not listed by who I call most often. Alaina is second, she was on health staff this summer. Fifth on my phone is Bernadine, we met when we were 7 years old. We lived a few blocks away from each other....
17. How old are they?
I believe Alaina is 19. Bernadine is 25.
19. Have you ever talked to someone when they were high?
Sigh. Yes.
20. How many red lights have you ran?
I hope not as many as my sister! I can only think of two that I purposely ran, and that was because I was had stopped halfway through them on yellow, so it was safer just to go through it.
21. Have you ever cried while taking a shower?
I think once when I was sick with the flu as a teenager, because I was so achy the water hitting my skin felt like little needles.
22. What was your favorite grade?
I guess I'd have to say fourth grade was pretty great for me. :) I was at the peak of my popularity, haha.
23. What were you doing at 12 A.M. last night?
Watching Saturday Night Live.
25. Have you ever, in any way, been betrayed by someone you trusted?
Yes, I think everyone has at some point.
26. When was the last time you were given roses?
My graduation from U of M.
27. Is there anything that you are craving for right now?
Um, I could go for a pizza. Pepperoni, extra marinara :)
28. Where did your last hug take place?
Hmm. I hugged Teddy about an hour ago. My mom is very touchy feely, so I'm sure she hugged me at some point yesterday.
29. Do people ever make stupid mistakes when spelling or saying your name?
ALWAYS. I get so tired of being called Tah-mare-ah. Err! And then they spell my name with an E which always pisses me off... and they get my last name wrong too, which is uber annoying because my last name is not difficult at all!
30. Have you ever started a sentence with "No offense, but..."?
I probably have with my mother or sister to purposely annoy them. I can be snotty like that sometimes.
31. Do you drink tea?
Yes! My family is southern, so I was raised on sweet iced tea.
33. Did you ride in someone else's car today ?
No, I haven't left my house today.
34. Would it be weird if a person's real name was Cheeto?
Well, yes, but especially in the black community I've heard stranger. Like I know more than one person named Sparkle. And I knew a girl named Echo. I recently met a kid named Alize. I have no doubt the kid's parents named them after the alcohol!

******
Yes, I did notice that the survey skipped numbers randomly! I think there were really only 30 questions.

1 comment:

Robin said...

I just wanted to say, two thumbs up on doing well with NaBloPoMo so far! =D