Sunday, December 2, 2007

Teddy the Enforcer


I wasn't planning on blogging today, but I was too humored/shocked not to.

Teddy, my little (okay massively sized), cuddly Teddy Bear is an enforcer.

Teddy got in a fight. And he doesn't have a scratch on him.

My dad took Mr. Tedders for a walk late this morning. While they were walking, they stumbled upon two St. Bernards who had apparently gotten loose from a nearby yard. According to my father, Teddy gave a warning growl for them to leave him alone, but the dogs aggressively approached him anyhow. My dad, pretending not to be smug, went on to tell the story about how Teddy got a few good swipes in. The St. Bernards who were obviously much bigger than Teddy retreated, feeling as though Teddy was too much of a threat. My father is very proud of this, while my mother was completely horrified that her little Tedders was so traumatized. Me? I think it is an unneeded boost to his little ego. Teddy thinks he can take on the world, literally.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Is it a full moon for the animals or something? LOL!

Teddy is too cute though with those eyes. As if to say "I'm innocent!!"

Kirby said...

Aw, he's cute! He reminds me of my Zeus.

And about feeling like he can take on the world? Both Zeus and my dad's little chihuahua have that ego too! Afraid of nothing.

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Teddy the Enforcer


I wasn't planning on blogging today, but I was too humored/shocked not to.

Teddy, my little (okay massively sized), cuddly Teddy Bear is an enforcer.

Teddy got in a fight. And he doesn't have a scratch on him.

My dad took Mr. Tedders for a walk late this morning. While they were walking, they stumbled upon two St. Bernards who had apparently gotten loose from a nearby yard. According to my father, Teddy gave a warning growl for them to leave him alone, but the dogs aggressively approached him anyhow. My dad, pretending not to be smug, went on to tell the story about how Teddy got a few good swipes in. The St. Bernards who were obviously much bigger than Teddy retreated, feeling as though Teddy was too much of a threat. My father is very proud of this, while my mother was completely horrified that her little Tedders was so traumatized. Me? I think it is an unneeded boost to his little ego. Teddy thinks he can take on the world, literally.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Is it a full moon for the animals or something? LOL!

Teddy is too cute though with those eyes. As if to say "I'm innocent!!"

Kirby said...

Aw, he's cute! He reminds me of my Zeus.

And about feeling like he can take on the world? Both Zeus and my dad's little chihuahua have that ego too! Afraid of nothing.