Hey guys! Here's a quick post! This is the first time the wireless has been up for me to be able to blog. I've been working in the office here and there, but there is NO way I want anyone to find my bloggy... so I waited to check in until I could use my own computer. Time is flying by but at the same time it is going by very slowly... that's how camp always seems. So far, nothing too major has been going on. The majority of the counselors are not here yet, so things are still pretty quiet. I spent the last week scrubbing down the health lodge with bleach water, and now we've moved to the paperwork phase of things. Tomorrow we test all the lifeguards on CPR-PR and First Aid, so, haha, another boring day is ahead of me.
I have done some video blogging too! I just wasn't able to go back and get my camera to download the videos. Not to worry, I'll try to get those up sometime this week. :)
The storms here have been ridiculous, night after night for the past few days of strong thunderstorms. It's a little freaky, but that's how it goes here when it storms. Too close to Lake Michigan I guess.
Okay, well, I am running off to a bonfire, and then to bed! I just wanted you guys to know I am alive and well, and hopefully soon I'll get to read some of your blogs!
Monday, June 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday, June 9, 2008
I'm alive!
Hey guys! Here's a quick post! This is the first time the wireless has been up for me to be able to blog. I've been working in the office here and there, but there is NO way I want anyone to find my bloggy... so I waited to check in until I could use my own computer. Time is flying by but at the same time it is going by very slowly... that's how camp always seems. So far, nothing too major has been going on. The majority of the counselors are not here yet, so things are still pretty quiet. I spent the last week scrubbing down the health lodge with bleach water, and now we've moved to the paperwork phase of things. Tomorrow we test all the lifeguards on CPR-PR and First Aid, so, haha, another boring day is ahead of me.
I have done some video blogging too! I just wasn't able to go back and get my camera to download the videos. Not to worry, I'll try to get those up sometime this week. :)
The storms here have been ridiculous, night after night for the past few days of strong thunderstorms. It's a little freaky, but that's how it goes here when it storms. Too close to Lake Michigan I guess.
Okay, well, I am running off to a bonfire, and then to bed! I just wanted you guys to know I am alive and well, and hopefully soon I'll get to read some of your blogs!
I have done some video blogging too! I just wasn't able to go back and get my camera to download the videos. Not to worry, I'll try to get those up sometime this week. :)
The storms here have been ridiculous, night after night for the past few days of strong thunderstorms. It's a little freaky, but that's how it goes here when it storms. Too close to Lake Michigan I guess.
Okay, well, I am running off to a bonfire, and then to bed! I just wanted you guys to know I am alive and well, and hopefully soon I'll get to read some of your blogs!
2 comments:
- Robin said...
-
Hey, Tamara!!
Glad things are going well so far. And yes, these thunderstorms are out of control!
Have fun. :D -
11:46 PM EDT
-
Anonymous said...
-
hey there Tamara! :) Hope your summer is going well!
-
8:39 PM EDT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, Tamara!!
Glad things are going well so far. And yes, these thunderstorms are out of control!
Have fun. :D
hey there Tamara! :) Hope your summer is going well!
Post a Comment