Thursday, December 25, 2008

I Triple Dog Dare You!

1:13 AM


I'd just like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! I hope everyone is taking the time to enjoy good food, good family, and good friends! Hopefully Santa is nice to us all, and overlooks the times we earned a little coal for our stockings. :)
It's very early Christmas morning... I'm eating a quick snack (string cheese) and watching 24 hours of A Christmas Story. I know I'll be sleeping soon (I'm already under my warm blankies), but I wanted to take the time to give my Christmas wishes. Ooh... what's that? Is that Santa I hear? Time for me to go to bed!
Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Merry Christmas, Tamara!! I hope you have a wonderful day. :-)

Anonymous said...

I love this movie. It always makes me wish for those olden days.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

I Triple Dog Dare You!

1:13 AM


I'd just like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! I hope everyone is taking the time to enjoy good food, good family, and good friends! Hopefully Santa is nice to us all, and overlooks the times we earned a little coal for our stockings. :)
It's very early Christmas morning... I'm eating a quick snack (string cheese) and watching 24 hours of A Christmas Story. I know I'll be sleeping soon (I'm already under my warm blankies), but I wanted to take the time to give my Christmas wishes. Ooh... what's that? Is that Santa I hear? Time for me to go to bed!
Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Merry Christmas, Tamara!! I hope you have a wonderful day. :-)

Anonymous said...

I love this movie. It always makes me wish for those olden days.