I actually have a real blog to post sometime in the near future, but I need to share this video a friend sent me! Maybe I found it funny because S told me it took him eight attempts to grab my hand during a movie... but yeah, I cracked up through it!
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday, May 30, 2009
How to Make a Move on a Girl While Watching a Movie
I actually have a real blog to post sometime in the near future, but I need to share this video a friend sent me! Maybe I found it funny because S told me it took him eight attempts to grab my hand during a movie... but yeah, I cracked up through it!
2 comments:
-
Amy (AB) said...
-
awesome video!
-
8:19 PM EDT
- Kim said...
-
It's the first week of June...did you mail the letter? :D
-
2:41 AM EDT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
awesome video!
It's the first week of June...did you mail the letter? :D
Post a Comment