Yes... I changed my blog template. I needed something new, but something seasonal just didn't seem like what I wanted! I wanted something that wasn't overly frilly. Do you guys like it? LOL Would you ever tell me if you didn't like it?
It's been a while since I've done any type of substantial blogging... and I've been thinking about it! But nothing would come to my brain, and even if stuff did come to my brain, I didn't have much desire to type it out. Funny how that goes sometimes.
Well, things are kind of same old, same old around here. I'm getting back in to the groove of school, which is interesting. It's funny because on the one hand, I feel like I don't have enough to do. On the other hand, I don't want to do what I have to do! Picking up text books and reading is like pulling teeth right now. I'm doing it because I have to, but I don't have any desire to do it. Blah!
The apartment search is going well... my friend Bernadette and I have narrowed down places that we want to look at, and have already taken a tour of one complex. We weren't really overly impressed with that place, though! While the apartments were nice enough, the second bedroom was tiny! I for one have too much bedroom furniture, and Bernadette plans to get a new bedroom set... so yeah. Well, that's fine, there are at least five more places we'd like to see soon.
And as for things with the boy... I don't know! We had a fun date, but it wasn't very exciting. We basically hung out with his friends. Which is great, I'm glad he wanted me to meet his friends, but it felt more like we were just hanging with the guys than having an actual date. And I'm totally cool with that... but I don't know. Something just suddenly seemed kind of odd between us. I'm trying not to read too much into things, but, we have barely talked since Labor day. He is ridiculously busy lately... besides for hours of classes, he is rehearsing for about six hours a day, plus, he's also now teaching at a University that is an hour drive for him... so basically we've had a few texts go back and forth this past week and a half. Which is okay for now, but not something that's going to work forever. Sigh. To be continued, I guess?
Finally, on a completely different note, tonight is girl's night! Woot! I'm sooo excited! We haven't had an official girl's night since May, so I am super excited to hang out with the girls. Hopefully the next girl's night will be at our new apartment. :)
Friday, September 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday, September 18, 2009
A Couple Week's Worth of Thoughts
Yes... I changed my blog template. I needed something new, but something seasonal just didn't seem like what I wanted! I wanted something that wasn't overly frilly. Do you guys like it? LOL Would you ever tell me if you didn't like it?
It's been a while since I've done any type of substantial blogging... and I've been thinking about it! But nothing would come to my brain, and even if stuff did come to my brain, I didn't have much desire to type it out. Funny how that goes sometimes.
Well, things are kind of same old, same old around here. I'm getting back in to the groove of school, which is interesting. It's funny because on the one hand, I feel like I don't have enough to do. On the other hand, I don't want to do what I have to do! Picking up text books and reading is like pulling teeth right now. I'm doing it because I have to, but I don't have any desire to do it. Blah!
The apartment search is going well... my friend Bernadette and I have narrowed down places that we want to look at, and have already taken a tour of one complex. We weren't really overly impressed with that place, though! While the apartments were nice enough, the second bedroom was tiny! I for one have too much bedroom furniture, and Bernadette plans to get a new bedroom set... so yeah. Well, that's fine, there are at least five more places we'd like to see soon.
And as for things with the boy... I don't know! We had a fun date, but it wasn't very exciting. We basically hung out with his friends. Which is great, I'm glad he wanted me to meet his friends, but it felt more like we were just hanging with the guys than having an actual date. And I'm totally cool with that... but I don't know. Something just suddenly seemed kind of odd between us. I'm trying not to read too much into things, but, we have barely talked since Labor day. He is ridiculously busy lately... besides for hours of classes, he is rehearsing for about six hours a day, plus, he's also now teaching at a University that is an hour drive for him... so basically we've had a few texts go back and forth this past week and a half. Which is okay for now, but not something that's going to work forever. Sigh. To be continued, I guess?
Finally, on a completely different note, tonight is girl's night! Woot! I'm sooo excited! We haven't had an official girl's night since May, so I am super excited to hang out with the girls. Hopefully the next girl's night will be at our new apartment. :)
It's been a while since I've done any type of substantial blogging... and I've been thinking about it! But nothing would come to my brain, and even if stuff did come to my brain, I didn't have much desire to type it out. Funny how that goes sometimes.
Well, things are kind of same old, same old around here. I'm getting back in to the groove of school, which is interesting. It's funny because on the one hand, I feel like I don't have enough to do. On the other hand, I don't want to do what I have to do! Picking up text books and reading is like pulling teeth right now. I'm doing it because I have to, but I don't have any desire to do it. Blah!
The apartment search is going well... my friend Bernadette and I have narrowed down places that we want to look at, and have already taken a tour of one complex. We weren't really overly impressed with that place, though! While the apartments were nice enough, the second bedroom was tiny! I for one have too much bedroom furniture, and Bernadette plans to get a new bedroom set... so yeah. Well, that's fine, there are at least five more places we'd like to see soon.
And as for things with the boy... I don't know! We had a fun date, but it wasn't very exciting. We basically hung out with his friends. Which is great, I'm glad he wanted me to meet his friends, but it felt more like we were just hanging with the guys than having an actual date. And I'm totally cool with that... but I don't know. Something just suddenly seemed kind of odd between us. I'm trying not to read too much into things, but, we have barely talked since Labor day. He is ridiculously busy lately... besides for hours of classes, he is rehearsing for about six hours a day, plus, he's also now teaching at a University that is an hour drive for him... so basically we've had a few texts go back and forth this past week and a half. Which is okay for now, but not something that's going to work forever. Sigh. To be continued, I guess?
Finally, on a completely different note, tonight is girl's night! Woot! I'm sooo excited! We haven't had an official girl's night since May, so I am super excited to hang out with the girls. Hopefully the next girl's night will be at our new apartment. :)
3 comments:
- Kirby said...
-
1. I LOVE the template!! So fun!
2. I am totally with you on reading textbooks. It is the worst thing about college in my opinion.
3. Have fun tonight!! -
2:02 AM EDT
- Robin said...
-
This template is really cute!
Hope you have fun with girl's night out!! :-D -
3:33 AM EDT
- Heather said...
-
I love the new template, too. The first thing I thought when I loaded up the page was, "Oooo, lovely new template!"
Sending you positive apartment-finding thoughts. :)
I hear you on the frustration with your guy not being around much. Although. . . being too busy to see each other much is a theme in most of my friends' relationships. I really don't like being too busy to enjoy friends & family. -
7:31 PM EDT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
1. I LOVE the template!! So fun!
2. I am totally with you on reading textbooks. It is the worst thing about college in my opinion.
3. Have fun tonight!!
This template is really cute!
Hope you have fun with girl's night out!! :-D
I love the new template, too. The first thing I thought when I loaded up the page was, "Oooo, lovely new template!"
Sending you positive apartment-finding thoughts. :)
I hear you on the frustration with your guy not being around much. Although. . . being too busy to see each other much is a theme in most of my friends' relationships. I really don't like being too busy to enjoy friends & family.
Post a Comment