Yes, I know, I've taken a bit of a leave of absence from blogging. I just haven't had much to say... and anything I did have to say I figured was not something I felt like talking about anyhow. The last week has been... ah, interesting. There has been more drama between me and Scott because apparently neither one of us can leave well enough alone, but somehow I'm starting to feel free of this whole burden. Slowly but surely I'm starting to realize that 2010 is a new year, and it will be what I make of it. 2009 wasn't all bad, afterall.
Last night was girls' night, and all of my friends invaded our apartment. It was a great time for the most part, except for the fact that I was already tired from work, and I've felt like for the last three or four days like my body has been fighting something off. So add in a few drinks, (apparently I think I'm a bartender now, haha), and yeah, by midnight I was fighting off the yawns. The only thing disappointing about last night was that Bernadette's twin, Bernadine came over, but she just sat back pretty quietly, not really joining in too much on the fun and conversations. It's frustrating because she finally seems to be changing her life for the better (she used to strip, experiment with drugs, etc), and even complains about being lonely. It was she who kind of abandoned all of us all those years ago, and now when we try to welcome her back... it's like she still finds us rather boring and uninteresting. Sometimes I wish we could all go back to being kids before life got so complicated.
Oh and by the way, I have pictures, however I still cannot find the software to download my photos on to my computer, so it's going to be a while before any are posted!
Next week should be pretty chill, I finally started my physical therapy, and I am going to that on Tuesdays and Thursdays before school, as I am taking it at my school's physical therapy clinic. Actually the days we scheduled don't even matter anymore seeing as the official last day of classes is Monday, and Tuesday I'm going to one class to watch presentations, and another class to take my final. Thursday I won't even be on campus... but oh well. And I already have a job for Monday (another headache of a day, I can feel it already), and I'm sure my mom will find some reason for me to stop by and run some errands for her. As for tonight, Bernadette has a date with her new kinda sorta boyfriend, and I plan to just chill here and catch up on some missed TV on Hulu. Or maybe I'll just read a book, I haven't decided yet! Or still yet, maybe I'll finally finish the scarf I've been crocheting for forever.
So finally, do you guys like my new template? I found it very humorous, and kind of describes exactly my outlook on Christmas... I'm actually looking forward to it (which is more than I can say from just a week ago), but I'm not jumping for joy about it either. I'm looking forward to the social side of things and having fun more than anything.
I'll try to blog again in the next few days. :)
4 comments:
Yay. You blogged!
Blah, men. Who needs 'em... right?
This template is SOOO cute!!! I love it.
Cute template!!
About the pictures- Can you just plug the camera into your computer through a USB? I used to think that I had to use the Kodak software and dock to upload pictures, but realized that if I just plugged it in that Windows could read it like a flash drive and just open the pictures. I do that with both of my Canon cameras now because I hate putting a bunch of software on my computer. It is faster and works great.
Evonne, I had no idea I could do that, I'll definitely have to give that a try! Thanks for the tip :)
Love the fun template! Good to see you posting again. :) I see you're tweeting that you're sick--I hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment