I still need to blog about the drama that was my Easter weekend... but that's a little heavy for today. Instead, I want to post a really funny commerical that my friend insisted that I watch. I think all girls can appreciate this one. :)
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
White Spandex :)
I still need to blog about the drama that was my Easter weekend... but that's a little heavy for today. Instead, I want to post a really funny commerical that my friend insisted that I watch. I think all girls can appreciate this one. :)
4 comments:
- Robin said...
-
That? Is made of AWESOME!!!
I especially hate the Always commercial: "have a happy period!" That doesn't even make sense! -
2:41 PM EDT
- Tamara said...
-
Yes, tell me about it! Happy period? STFU man! It's a pain in my ass, literally, and you're going to try to make it rainbows and sunshine. Yeah, no.
-
12:42 PM EDT
- Heather said...
-
Saw this, I loved it! Happy period, my (ahem).
Periods are not happy. Unless you think you're pregnant and you don't want to be. That's the only time they're happy.
I blame men. -
11:02 PM EDT
-
Anonymous said...
-
Pain in your ass? :P Personally, it's my uterus and vajayjay.....:D
Damn happy periods, like really, bleeding out of a crevice constantly for 5-7 days is a joy?! That's like a man's penis leaking blood for a week and really, would they think THAT's happy?! -
12:43 PM EDT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That? Is made of AWESOME!!!
I especially hate the Always commercial: "have a happy period!" That doesn't even make sense!
Yes, tell me about it! Happy period? STFU man! It's a pain in my ass, literally, and you're going to try to make it rainbows and sunshine. Yeah, no.
Saw this, I loved it! Happy period, my (ahem).
Periods are not happy. Unless you think you're pregnant and you don't want to be. That's the only time they're happy.
I blame men.
Pain in your ass? :P Personally, it's my uterus and vajayjay.....:D
Damn happy periods, like really, bleeding out of a crevice constantly for 5-7 days is a joy?! That's like a man's penis leaking blood for a week and really, would they think THAT's happy?!
Post a Comment