The end of NaBloPoMo. I guess I don't mind seeing as I don't have much to say except for complaints about my job or school or whatnot. But, then again, November has went by pretty fast. It is funny how the days seem to drag on but yet the month seems to fly by. I'm not quite sure I'm ready for December just yet, though! It just seems like December is going to be a make or break time for me. Ehh.
We put up the Christmas tree tonight! It was fun. Bernadette told me this was the one and only time I had to freely listen to Christmas music, but I told her to bite me. :) If she wants me to keep making her dinner, she'll keep quiet and let me listen to my Feliz Navidad in peace! The only bummer was that when we got the lights on, we realized there was one section of lights that are out. Somehow I forgot the rule number one of checking the lights before putting them on the tree! So we had to hold off on the ornaments. I'm thinking tomorrow I'll have to go through light by light to try to figure out which one is wrong. Or maybe it's a fuse? Who the heck knows. I might just pitch them and buy a new strand.
So I think I mentioned that my 22 year old cousin and his girlfriend are having a baby? Well, I just found out that another cousin (on the same side of the family) is also having a baby. She's only 20, and actually shares the same name as me. Apparently there is something in the water? I love how I'm becoming the old biddy in the family, who's ovaries will be raisins before ever even considering having a baby! Ah well, I wouldn't wish for either one of their situations. I'll just pretend that my life isn't boring and sad, lol.
I don't know that I'll be blogging tomorrow, but I plan to blog more than I did before NaBloPoMo. Happy December everyone!
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Goodbye NaBloPoMo!
The end of NaBloPoMo. I guess I don't mind seeing as I don't have much to say except for complaints about my job or school or whatnot. But, then again, November has went by pretty fast. It is funny how the days seem to drag on but yet the month seems to fly by. I'm not quite sure I'm ready for December just yet, though! It just seems like December is going to be a make or break time for me. Ehh.
We put up the Christmas tree tonight! It was fun. Bernadette told me this was the one and only time I had to freely listen to Christmas music, but I told her to bite me. :) If she wants me to keep making her dinner, she'll keep quiet and let me listen to my Feliz Navidad in peace! The only bummer was that when we got the lights on, we realized there was one section of lights that are out. Somehow I forgot the rule number one of checking the lights before putting them on the tree! So we had to hold off on the ornaments. I'm thinking tomorrow I'll have to go through light by light to try to figure out which one is wrong. Or maybe it's a fuse? Who the heck knows. I might just pitch them and buy a new strand.
So I think I mentioned that my 22 year old cousin and his girlfriend are having a baby? Well, I just found out that another cousin (on the same side of the family) is also having a baby. She's only 20, and actually shares the same name as me. Apparently there is something in the water? I love how I'm becoming the old biddy in the family, who's ovaries will be raisins before ever even considering having a baby! Ah well, I wouldn't wish for either one of their situations. I'll just pretend that my life isn't boring and sad, lol.
I don't know that I'll be blogging tomorrow, but I plan to blog more than I did before NaBloPoMo. Happy December everyone!
We put up the Christmas tree tonight! It was fun. Bernadette told me this was the one and only time I had to freely listen to Christmas music, but I told her to bite me. :) If she wants me to keep making her dinner, she'll keep quiet and let me listen to my Feliz Navidad in peace! The only bummer was that when we got the lights on, we realized there was one section of lights that are out. Somehow I forgot the rule number one of checking the lights before putting them on the tree! So we had to hold off on the ornaments. I'm thinking tomorrow I'll have to go through light by light to try to figure out which one is wrong. Or maybe it's a fuse? Who the heck knows. I might just pitch them and buy a new strand.
So I think I mentioned that my 22 year old cousin and his girlfriend are having a baby? Well, I just found out that another cousin (on the same side of the family) is also having a baby. She's only 20, and actually shares the same name as me. Apparently there is something in the water? I love how I'm becoming the old biddy in the family, who's ovaries will be raisins before ever even considering having a baby! Ah well, I wouldn't wish for either one of their situations. I'll just pretend that my life isn't boring and sad, lol.
I don't know that I'll be blogging tomorrow, but I plan to blog more than I did before NaBloPoMo. Happy December everyone!
3 comments:
- Robin said...
-
Congratulations on completing NaBloPoMo!! :-)
-
5:12 PM EST
- Heather said...
-
Aww, your life isn't boring or sad! I love reading about your adventures. :)
I'm kind of glad I waited on having kids. Of course, I didn't have a lot of choice in the matter, I just mean I'm glad I didn't have them at 24 or 26 when having kids first seemed like a good idea. My perception of motherhood was much more idealistic back then. From what I hear, the reality is, there's a lot of poop involved. ;) -
12:45 PM EST
- Kirby said...
-
I totally know what you mean! At the ripe old age of 25, Jon and I are quickly becoming the only ones in our group of friends who don't have kids. The first one of my friends to have a baby was 16 when she had her first.
-
7:27 PM EST
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratulations on completing NaBloPoMo!! :-)
Aww, your life isn't boring or sad! I love reading about your adventures. :)
I'm kind of glad I waited on having kids. Of course, I didn't have a lot of choice in the matter, I just mean I'm glad I didn't have them at 24 or 26 when having kids first seemed like a good idea. My perception of motherhood was much more idealistic back then. From what I hear, the reality is, there's a lot of poop involved. ;)
I totally know what you mean! At the ripe old age of 25, Jon and I are quickly becoming the only ones in our group of friends who don't have kids. The first one of my friends to have a baby was 16 when she had her first.
Post a Comment