So yeah, I sent in my application to work at camp for the summer on Tuesday afternoon. Tuesday afternoon mind you! Here it is Thursday early afternoon, and boom, I get an email from Heidi saying she was so happy to see my application and wants to set up a time to talk to me at this beginning of next week. Um, can we say, hyper much? Geez. I mean, it must have literally, just gotten to her this morning. Either I did a really really good job last summer, or they are really really hard up for staff leaders this year. Hmm, I'm thinking the latter.
I'm so confused. Do I or do I not take the MCAT? If I am then studying must begin on February 1st. And we're talking like four or more hours of study a day. My God it's such an undertaking. I don't know if I have what it takes to get it done. It's so incredibly scary. If I don't get the score I want, I don't get the grad program I want. And hell, what if I get the grad program I want? Then what? Little old me finding my first ever apartment in the vastness of Chicago? That scares the bejesus out of me.
Ah, I want to be six again.
Thursday, January 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday, January 19, 2006
Hyper much?
So yeah, I sent in my application to work at camp for the summer on Tuesday afternoon. Tuesday afternoon mind you! Here it is Thursday early afternoon, and boom, I get an email from Heidi saying she was so happy to see my application and wants to set up a time to talk to me at this beginning of next week. Um, can we say, hyper much? Geez. I mean, it must have literally, just gotten to her this morning. Either I did a really really good job last summer, or they are really really hard up for staff leaders this year. Hmm, I'm thinking the latter.
I'm so confused. Do I or do I not take the MCAT? If I am then studying must begin on February 1st. And we're talking like four or more hours of study a day. My God it's such an undertaking. I don't know if I have what it takes to get it done. It's so incredibly scary. If I don't get the score I want, I don't get the grad program I want. And hell, what if I get the grad program I want? Then what? Little old me finding my first ever apartment in the vastness of Chicago? That scares the bejesus out of me.
Ah, I want to be six again.
I'm so confused. Do I or do I not take the MCAT? If I am then studying must begin on February 1st. And we're talking like four or more hours of study a day. My God it's such an undertaking. I don't know if I have what it takes to get it done. It's so incredibly scary. If I don't get the score I want, I don't get the grad program I want. And hell, what if I get the grad program I want? Then what? Little old me finding my first ever apartment in the vastness of Chicago? That scares the bejesus out of me.
Ah, I want to be six again.
2 comments:
- Deanna said...
-
What harm is it in studying for the MCAT? It will give you something to do. I'm going to be in the same boat studying for the GRE. Studying/learning could never hurt us, it can only help us gain more knowledge. ;)
-
5:35 PM EST
-
Anonymous said...
-
Best regards from NY! »
-
7:28 AM EST
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What harm is it in studying for the MCAT? It will give you something to do. I'm going to be in the same boat studying for the GRE. Studying/learning could never hurt us, it can only help us gain more knowledge. ;)
Best regards from NY! »
Post a Comment