Thursday, January 5, 2006

January Goals

Okay, my mental goals for January, some of them serious, some obviously on the sillier side, but all I'd like to see happen:


  1. Actually secure a sub job!
  2. Lose 5 pounds
  3. Find a boy to make out with for my birthday :)
  4. Read the book Wicked that Ria loned me
  5. Not hear all the obnoxious songs from the musical while reading the aforementioned book
  6. Download more music onto my iPod
  7. Finish contacting all the grad schools I'm interested in
  8. Talk to some professors at UMF and get recommendations
  9. Finish a grad school application
  10. Get info on taking the April MCATS

Okay that's all I got for now. :) I might add to the list as more things come to me.

Thursday, January 5, 2006

January Goals

Okay, my mental goals for January, some of them serious, some obviously on the sillier side, but all I'd like to see happen:


  1. Actually secure a sub job!
  2. Lose 5 pounds
  3. Find a boy to make out with for my birthday :)
  4. Read the book Wicked that Ria loned me
  5. Not hear all the obnoxious songs from the musical while reading the aforementioned book
  6. Download more music onto my iPod
  7. Finish contacting all the grad schools I'm interested in
  8. Talk to some professors at UMF and get recommendations
  9. Finish a grad school application
  10. Get info on taking the April MCATS

Okay that's all I got for now. :) I might add to the list as more things come to me.