Possibly the funniest skit on SNL in the last decade. I have to post it here because I hope anyone who reads this will watch this. You have to have Quicktime though, but if you have iTunes then I'm pretty sure you have Quicktime.
Snack Attack, Double True, and Matthew Perry. Just watch it!
http://www.devilducky.com/media/39845/
Monday, February 6, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday, February 6, 2006
The Chronic-what?-cles of Narnia!
Possibly the funniest skit on SNL in the last decade. I have to post it here because I hope anyone who reads this will watch this. You have to have Quicktime though, but if you have iTunes then I'm pretty sure you have Quicktime.
Snack Attack, Double True, and Matthew Perry. Just watch it!
http://www.devilducky.com/media/39845/
Snack Attack, Double True, and Matthew Perry. Just watch it!
http://www.devilducky.com/media/39845/
1 comment:
- Pants said...
-
I was just at the bakery that's in the beginning of the skit! They have cupcakes that are, quite honestly, the sheezy.
And rest assured, my boyfriend and I stood in front re-enacting the song for everyone else in line waiting for said cupcakes. They liked it. -
2:21 PM EST
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was just at the bakery that's in the beginning of the skit! They have cupcakes that are, quite honestly, the sheezy.
And rest assured, my boyfriend and I stood in front re-enacting the song for everyone else in line waiting for said cupcakes. They liked it.
Post a Comment