Friday, February 10, 2006
The lovely sin of Gluttony
Ah jeez, I forgot about my breakfast. Add spicey sausage and scrambled cheese eggs to the list. Yes, for all of you out there wondering if I've lost my mind, I do know that this wasn't exactly my most healthy of eating days.
Speaking of hot chocolate, making it with water is just not the same after getting used to making it with hot 2% milk.
Okay on to other beefs besides the rumbling pain in my stomach. What was up with the horrible 70's/80's music at the olympics? Was it really necessary to welcome in the Netherlands to the Village people? I mean seriously. I like kareokee as much as the next person but the Olympics? And doesn't Italy have any of their own bad 80's music they could have played instead of all the worst of American music?
Friday, February 10, 2006
The lovely sin of Gluttony
Ah jeez, I forgot about my breakfast. Add spicey sausage and scrambled cheese eggs to the list. Yes, for all of you out there wondering if I've lost my mind, I do know that this wasn't exactly my most healthy of eating days.
Speaking of hot chocolate, making it with water is just not the same after getting used to making it with hot 2% milk.
Okay on to other beefs besides the rumbling pain in my stomach. What was up with the horrible 70's/80's music at the olympics? Was it really necessary to welcome in the Netherlands to the Village people? I mean seriously. I like kareokee as much as the next person but the Olympics? And doesn't Italy have any of their own bad 80's music they could have played instead of all the worst of American music?
3 comments:
- Robin said...
-
I've done the weird food combination and before and then am all clueless why my stomach hurts like h*ll. LOL.
-
3:03 PM EST
-
Anonymous said...
-
That's a great story. Waiting for more. Bt conferencing com free pictures of tiny tits Model portfolios cheshire Big boobs tight cunt hardcore multiple fucking Farm+insurance+state makita angle grinder model ga7911 parts list ca Buspar pornography gratis
-
6:44 PM EST
-
Anonymous said...
-
Excellent, love it! mastercard Mortgage refinance refinancing Free hilton paris porn valium chinese name quit smoking help ultrasonic liposuction surgery san jose Working from home accounting Difference between valtrex and acyclovir valium order by 2pm baccarat Directions on how to wash wax a car Truth of prozac Search engine optimization plan curacao Prozac forum positive feedback petite fitness pics
-
2:00 AM EST
3 comments:
I've done the weird food combination and before and then am all clueless why my stomach hurts like h*ll. LOL.
That's a great story. Waiting for more. Bt conferencing com free pictures of tiny tits Model portfolios cheshire Big boobs tight cunt hardcore multiple fucking Farm+insurance+state makita angle grinder model ga7911 parts list ca Buspar pornography gratis
Excellent, love it! mastercard Mortgage refinance refinancing Free hilton paris porn valium chinese name quit smoking help ultrasonic liposuction surgery san jose Working from home accounting Difference between valtrex and acyclovir valium order by 2pm baccarat Directions on how to wash wax a car Truth of prozac Search engine optimization plan curacao Prozac forum positive feedback petite fitness pics
Post a Comment