Saturday, March 4, 2006

My friends have Potty Mouths, and I like it.

Can I just say that I love Holly?

And no, not in a lesbian way, in a, she's my best friend in the world kind of way. (The two of us were rumored to be lesbians last summer, by the way. Yeah I got some bi-otchs on my hit list for that one. Not that I find anything wrong with being a lesbian, I'm just saying, I'm not one.)

I called Holly a week ago, and I left her a humorous little voicemail of my daily rants. Well, the girl is so busy I never expected her to get back to me, but she did, and I swear she was completely inside my brain. I just think it's awesome to have a friend who completely, one hundred percent gets exactly what you are saying. LOL And I love her potty mouth. I think I love her more as friend for that reason. I could never be good friends with some girl who couldn't find it in herself to let a good four letter word slip out every now and then. I'm not saying I need a friend who is a sailor, but, you know, if you hit your foot on a rock and break your toe, it's nice to know you're human enough to swear, even just a little bit.

I should be sending off an application sometime in the next couple of weeks. Ooh I'm so nervous! Someone has to let me in somewhere! And right now I only have two schools lined up, so someone's gotta take me! Please, I'll beg and plead... just let me in! Which reminds me of my MCAT woes. I'm feeling okay at the moment, I've already studied for 2 hours and I plan to put in another hour when I'm done with this blog post. I'm getting up early tomorrow and taking a practice test...so I'll see if there is even the slightest bit of improvement. Here's hoping!

I found navy blue gaucho's at Target, on sale for $12. Should I get them? The sale goes til Monday I believe. Since I will be wearing navy blue all summer long it would be a worthy investment. But I only like gaucho's, I don't love them. I just feel like they are soooo trend of the moment. If I felt like they had some lasting power I'd scoop them up, but I have a feeling after this fall they will be total old news. And then I'll be stuck with a crappy pair of pants that are collecting dust in my closet. But they're only $12, it's not like they're $120 or something. Still, why spend $12 on pants that I'm feeling okay about, when that $12 could go towards HP and the Goblet of Fire Widescreen Edition DVD that I'd totally love?

Err, decisions, decisions.

No comments:

Saturday, March 4, 2006

My friends have Potty Mouths, and I like it.

Can I just say that I love Holly?

And no, not in a lesbian way, in a, she's my best friend in the world kind of way. (The two of us were rumored to be lesbians last summer, by the way. Yeah I got some bi-otchs on my hit list for that one. Not that I find anything wrong with being a lesbian, I'm just saying, I'm not one.)

I called Holly a week ago, and I left her a humorous little voicemail of my daily rants. Well, the girl is so busy I never expected her to get back to me, but she did, and I swear she was completely inside my brain. I just think it's awesome to have a friend who completely, one hundred percent gets exactly what you are saying. LOL And I love her potty mouth. I think I love her more as friend for that reason. I could never be good friends with some girl who couldn't find it in herself to let a good four letter word slip out every now and then. I'm not saying I need a friend who is a sailor, but, you know, if you hit your foot on a rock and break your toe, it's nice to know you're human enough to swear, even just a little bit.

I should be sending off an application sometime in the next couple of weeks. Ooh I'm so nervous! Someone has to let me in somewhere! And right now I only have two schools lined up, so someone's gotta take me! Please, I'll beg and plead... just let me in! Which reminds me of my MCAT woes. I'm feeling okay at the moment, I've already studied for 2 hours and I plan to put in another hour when I'm done with this blog post. I'm getting up early tomorrow and taking a practice test...so I'll see if there is even the slightest bit of improvement. Here's hoping!

I found navy blue gaucho's at Target, on sale for $12. Should I get them? The sale goes til Monday I believe. Since I will be wearing navy blue all summer long it would be a worthy investment. But I only like gaucho's, I don't love them. I just feel like they are soooo trend of the moment. If I felt like they had some lasting power I'd scoop them up, but I have a feeling after this fall they will be total old news. And then I'll be stuck with a crappy pair of pants that are collecting dust in my closet. But they're only $12, it's not like they're $120 or something. Still, why spend $12 on pants that I'm feeling okay about, when that $12 could go towards HP and the Goblet of Fire Widescreen Edition DVD that I'd totally love?

Err, decisions, decisions.

No comments: