Wednesday, April 5, 2006

Distractions

So I'm blogging instead of studying. But don't get your panties into a bunch, I'll be returning to studying very shortly.

After almost a week of being without internet access, I'm back with a vengence. :) Of course I would be extremely distracted from all things study when something as exciting as my DSL being restored happened.

I've also been distracted by my messy bedroom. I hate living in a cluttered space, as I truly feel that clutter reflects your state of mind. If my room is clean I truly think I can study better, because my mind will be free of clutter. So as of right now, most of my room is now clean, but it is in desperate need of vacuuming and dusting. I might get a chance to vacuum tonight but I doubt I'll get the time to dust fully any time soon.

The nice weather is also extremely distracting. I just want to run outside and feel the sunlight! Tomorrow I definately need to get out of the house. I think I'll for sure be scheduling a nice trip to the gym. When it gets a little bit warmer, I'm going to be making time to go to the park. And if I'm lucky, I might find someone to drag to the tennis courts with me.

I've also been distracted by the mountain of emails in my inbox, because some friends who shall remain unnamed decided to start up an online game of Whoosh Woah. Just like I said on those hot July Sunday afternoons, how the hell do you play Woosh Woah over the phone (over via email)? It just doesn't quite work, although I do appreciate the sentiment.

And now I have blogs to distract me. And my iPod.

LOL I'm going to go do some work now before I think up more things to distract myself with.

1 comment:

Robin said...

LOL, that sounds like when my sister was in college. She *had* to have her bed made and room cleaned before she could study. I think that's a good thing though. I know my mind would be focusing on the stuff that needs to be cleaned. LOL. [/end tangent]

Wednesday, April 5, 2006

Distractions

So I'm blogging instead of studying. But don't get your panties into a bunch, I'll be returning to studying very shortly.

After almost a week of being without internet access, I'm back with a vengence. :) Of course I would be extremely distracted from all things study when something as exciting as my DSL being restored happened.

I've also been distracted by my messy bedroom. I hate living in a cluttered space, as I truly feel that clutter reflects your state of mind. If my room is clean I truly think I can study better, because my mind will be free of clutter. So as of right now, most of my room is now clean, but it is in desperate need of vacuuming and dusting. I might get a chance to vacuum tonight but I doubt I'll get the time to dust fully any time soon.

The nice weather is also extremely distracting. I just want to run outside and feel the sunlight! Tomorrow I definately need to get out of the house. I think I'll for sure be scheduling a nice trip to the gym. When it gets a little bit warmer, I'm going to be making time to go to the park. And if I'm lucky, I might find someone to drag to the tennis courts with me.

I've also been distracted by the mountain of emails in my inbox, because some friends who shall remain unnamed decided to start up an online game of Whoosh Woah. Just like I said on those hot July Sunday afternoons, how the hell do you play Woosh Woah over the phone (over via email)? It just doesn't quite work, although I do appreciate the sentiment.

And now I have blogs to distract me. And my iPod.

LOL I'm going to go do some work now before I think up more things to distract myself with.

1 comment:

Robin said...

LOL, that sounds like when my sister was in college. She *had* to have her bed made and room cleaned before she could study. I think that's a good thing though. I know my mind would be focusing on the stuff that needs to be cleaned. LOL. [/end tangent]