| You Are a Chocolate Chip Cookie |
![]() |
So Yeah. Nothing much to add today. I hope everyone has a nice Easter! The only thing about Easter I miss as a grownup is dyeing Easter Eggs. So hopefully within the next few years I'll be an aunt and I can do that with my little niece or nephew.
I'm in the home stretch now, the MCAT is next Saturday. At this point I'll just be glad to get it over and done with.
I went shopping yesterday, because I needed to make a return and an exchange. Well, my friend Bernadette had gotten me some cute tops from Wet Seal, but one of them was too small, so I went in to exchange it. Of course, they had the shirt in everything but my size, so I had to settle on another shirt. While I was there, I also got a pair of lowrise navy blue dress pants. Imagine my shock at finding something so functional at Wet Seal! They'll be put to good use this summer, seeing as I'll be wearing navy blue on a daily basis. I returned a book to Borders, the book of the crappiest MCAT practice tests I've ever seen! So in the end, my bank account has only had $3 deducted from it, because the book return was almost $18 and the pants were $20, and the new shirt was the same price as the old one. So yeah for me.
Random thought, I really like my Easter avatar, and because of that I haven't wanted to change it. But as soon as Easter is over, I have a new avatar ready to go. :)

3 comments:
Your never too old to dye Easter eggs! ;P And your new avatar outfit is cute. :D
Excellent, love it! http://www.forexchart9.info Naked amateurs list Mitsubishi colt ireland Viagra than levitra better forex broker Japan web cams Toyota tundra lift kit legs pee Krystal steal hardcore pics pissing wet http://www.texas-upskirt.info/Peeing.html fiat 132 2000 forum simply accounting 2004 Oral and maxillofacial surgery inc
Looking for information and found it at this great site... minnietonka shoes Rear brakes on honda civic piece of crap Home refinancing calculator us clomid
Post a Comment