Wednesday, April 19, 2006

No Review Time?

Ah. I'm taking a dinner break. Yesterday I definately studied for over eight hours. And today I have already studied for six, and I feel like it will be a miracle to get through this all before the test. My review time that was scheduled for all this week, so non existant right now. How annoying! I should have known better. The problem is, even though I've gotten 300 or so hours of study in, I didn't properly schedule myself. So that meant that I took way too much time studying in the beginning, and now I feel like I'm cramming at the end, definately not how I planned things. Well, it is what it is. No time to get myself worked up over it. Besides my practice tests have been churning out the needed scores for grad school, so that's all that matters. If I do decide for sure on med school, as much as I hate to say it, I can always take it again if I don't get that much fantasized 30.

The best part is, it will all be over by this time Saturday. :)

I already have a sub job for Monday, woo hoo! I definately am in need of the cash. Plus, it's at my old high school, for my sister's favorite old teacher. And, the teacher's special instruction was that she has a student teacher there for the whole day, so she wants me to stay out of the way and let the student teacher handle the class for the day. I basically am there simply because legally there needs to be a "teacher" in the room. So yeah baby. My first experience with high schoolers and I don't even have to do anything.

Time to go back to physics I suppose. And then I'll try to cram some chem in well tonight before I go to bed. Then tomorrow it's back to bio.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Your going to do great! How long do you have to wait for the results? I would imagine that would be the worst of it all. =)

Tamara said...

I have to wait until the middle of June, so I've heard! Eek! Well, it will be all over very shortly.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

No Review Time?

Ah. I'm taking a dinner break. Yesterday I definately studied for over eight hours. And today I have already studied for six, and I feel like it will be a miracle to get through this all before the test. My review time that was scheduled for all this week, so non existant right now. How annoying! I should have known better. The problem is, even though I've gotten 300 or so hours of study in, I didn't properly schedule myself. So that meant that I took way too much time studying in the beginning, and now I feel like I'm cramming at the end, definately not how I planned things. Well, it is what it is. No time to get myself worked up over it. Besides my practice tests have been churning out the needed scores for grad school, so that's all that matters. If I do decide for sure on med school, as much as I hate to say it, I can always take it again if I don't get that much fantasized 30.

The best part is, it will all be over by this time Saturday. :)

I already have a sub job for Monday, woo hoo! I definately am in need of the cash. Plus, it's at my old high school, for my sister's favorite old teacher. And, the teacher's special instruction was that she has a student teacher there for the whole day, so she wants me to stay out of the way and let the student teacher handle the class for the day. I basically am there simply because legally there needs to be a "teacher" in the room. So yeah baby. My first experience with high schoolers and I don't even have to do anything.

Time to go back to physics I suppose. And then I'll try to cram some chem in well tonight before I go to bed. Then tomorrow it's back to bio.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Your going to do great! How long do you have to wait for the results? I would imagine that would be the worst of it all. =)

Tamara said...

I have to wait until the middle of June, so I've heard! Eek! Well, it will be all over very shortly.