Second. More frustrations. Went to track down MIA professor today with no luck, AGAIN. Damn I've been looking for this man since March, only to never ever see him. Why does he have office hours if he isn't going to be in his office ever? It wouldn't be so bad if he'd open his email, but he can never do that either. So per someone's advice, I'm just going to have to become his stalker.
On the bright side of this problem, I did get two other profs to happily write me recommendations. As for the prof who acted as though he was doing me some great favor by taking time out of his schedule, he can buzz off.
Third. I opened a myspace account. You can check out my page here: http://www.myspace.com/dr_tamtam The link function isn't working for some reason.
I opened it because a few of my friends were harrassing me into it. So I said what the heck. it kept me quite occupied last night, which was a good thing. I almost wish I had started my blog there instead of on blogger, because I figured out how to do my layout in like 5 minutes, versus still not knowing what the heck I'm doing with blogger. So yeah, it's something fun to completely waste my time on. And I'm a friend whore, so the more friends the better.
Fourth. Simply because I can. Look at the beautifulness before you. Be careful not to drool on your keyboard.

and

and

And why? Because I can. Ah, I want him so bad it hurts. Hurts in a good way, but still, hurts none the less. Oh it's going to be a long summer indeed, staring up at my John Mayer poster (thanx to Miss Pants!) and listening to my iPod.
3 comments:
Thank Smarty Pants! Lord knows I had no Internet access in the middle of a psychopath's dream world. :)
p.s. keep me in mind if they need a UC or something... I'm not bound to A N Y T H I N G until July!
Oh my gosh! Dream come true if Pants were to come to Blue Lake this summer. Rock on, I'm totally emailing you a message I got from Lisa Martin/French (Larraine's mom).
Jessica, I know! Isn't it fantastic... it was posted on his myspace blog. Which I have to say, JM is a very witty blogger, but I think my friend Pants can give him a run for him money on that front. As cheesetastic as that song is, oh yeah baby, wonderland me!
Post a Comment