So I'm doing some spring cleaning today. Yes, it's a little more like mid-spring cleaing, but spring cleaning none the less. I did some cleaning during my MCAT studying, which was more heavy duty then normal cleaning but not as much as spring cleaning. So, yeah that's why I was able to hold off a major duty clean fest. But now it is time to take the blinds down, scrub them, clean the windows, dust the windowsills off, etc. If I'm really ambitious sometime this week I might scrub the walls down. I am definately cleaning out my closet! And after I'm done with my room then I'll move on to my car. I'm not going to try to do this all in one day, this is more like a week long project.
I am trying to do some spring cleaning in my life too. I'm going to finish up my last grad school application hopefully within this week. I just have to tie up those loose ends, which should be restated as "I have to harass a certain professor on the first day of spring classes at the University to finish my recommendation or else I'll be out for blood." :D
If you see my tagboard cleared out, well that's just part of the spring cleaning. :) What I really need is an avatar with a pink bandana in her hair holding a mop in one hand and a bottle of Windex in the other.
~~~~~
In other news, (and this is exciting so listen up!), I'm going to the Detroit Pistons playoff game tomorrow at the Palace of Auburn Hills. Woo!!! My dad scored tickets from a guy at work, and he decided to take me with him. :) Yea, gotta love Daddys. The good thing about not having a brother (besides not having someone around who scratches themselves at random moments in time) is that it means that my sister and I were guaranteed to become Daddy's girls, and thus we get to have all the perks that come with such a title. So yeah, hopefully the Pistons will whoop Cleveland tomorrow and if it's a really good game then I suppose I might lose my voice from screaming. Good thing I'm not currently in choir or taking voice lessons.
~~~~~
And in my rant corner of my blog. I was talking to my sister last night on the phone, and she told me that she and her husband just moved in with the inlaws. She also then immediately told me not to tell my mom. I understand why she doesn't want me to tell mom, she's already overly in my sister's business and add in the fact that she hates the inlaws, and yeahhh. You get it.
So Tiff moved in with the inlaws because her medical bills were just getting too staggering, and as it is the doctor wants her to go into the hospital for three days to go under a series of steroid treatments. Tiff's hands are so numb right now that she is having a hard time at work. Seeing as she works in a resturant, this is a big problem. As of right now she finds it very hard to type on a keyboard or use a mouse or even hold a pen. And forget about cutting sandwiches and doing other random things at work.
Which enters in my rant. It is so frustrating to have your sister tell you that she can't even work a computer mouse because her hands are so numb. I don't know why I'm healthy and she's not. It just isn't fair.
And, sometimes I just want to shake some sense into my sister. For God's sake! When you have medical bills staggering into the thousands of dollars, why the hell did you go and buy a $400 Coach purse? Why did you go out and get a new car? Why do I have to state the obvious here, and say "Gee, Tiff, maybe you should set some of that money aside for bills." But it's like talking to a wall.
~~~~~
In the end, spring cleaning isn't just physical for me, it's a mental process too.
Saturday, May 6, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday, May 6, 2006
Spring Cleaning Goes Full Circle
So I'm doing some spring cleaning today. Yes, it's a little more like mid-spring cleaing, but spring cleaning none the less. I did some cleaning during my MCAT studying, which was more heavy duty then normal cleaning but not as much as spring cleaning. So, yeah that's why I was able to hold off a major duty clean fest. But now it is time to take the blinds down, scrub them, clean the windows, dust the windowsills off, etc. If I'm really ambitious sometime this week I might scrub the walls down. I am definately cleaning out my closet! And after I'm done with my room then I'll move on to my car. I'm not going to try to do this all in one day, this is more like a week long project.
I am trying to do some spring cleaning in my life too. I'm going to finish up my last grad school application hopefully within this week. I just have to tie up those loose ends, which should be restated as "I have to harass a certain professor on the first day of spring classes at the University to finish my recommendation or else I'll be out for blood." :D
If you see my tagboard cleared out, well that's just part of the spring cleaning. :) What I really need is an avatar with a pink bandana in her hair holding a mop in one hand and a bottle of Windex in the other.
~~~~~
In other news, (and this is exciting so listen up!), I'm going to the Detroit Pistons playoff game tomorrow at the Palace of Auburn Hills. Woo!!! My dad scored tickets from a guy at work, and he decided to take me with him. :) Yea, gotta love Daddys. The good thing about not having a brother (besides not having someone around who scratches themselves at random moments in time) is that it means that my sister and I were guaranteed to become Daddy's girls, and thus we get to have all the perks that come with such a title. So yeah, hopefully the Pistons will whoop Cleveland tomorrow and if it's a really good game then I suppose I might lose my voice from screaming. Good thing I'm not currently in choir or taking voice lessons.
~~~~~
And in my rant corner of my blog. I was talking to my sister last night on the phone, and she told me that she and her husband just moved in with the inlaws. She also then immediately told me not to tell my mom. I understand why she doesn't want me to tell mom, she's already overly in my sister's business and add in the fact that she hates the inlaws, and yeahhh. You get it.
So Tiff moved in with the inlaws because her medical bills were just getting too staggering, and as it is the doctor wants her to go into the hospital for three days to go under a series of steroid treatments. Tiff's hands are so numb right now that she is having a hard time at work. Seeing as she works in a resturant, this is a big problem. As of right now she finds it very hard to type on a keyboard or use a mouse or even hold a pen. And forget about cutting sandwiches and doing other random things at work.
Which enters in my rant. It is so frustrating to have your sister tell you that she can't even work a computer mouse because her hands are so numb. I don't know why I'm healthy and she's not. It just isn't fair.
And, sometimes I just want to shake some sense into my sister. For God's sake! When you have medical bills staggering into the thousands of dollars, why the hell did you go and buy a $400 Coach purse? Why did you go out and get a new car? Why do I have to state the obvious here, and say "Gee, Tiff, maybe you should set some of that money aside for bills." But it's like talking to a wall.
~~~~~
In the end, spring cleaning isn't just physical for me, it's a mental process too.
I am trying to do some spring cleaning in my life too. I'm going to finish up my last grad school application hopefully within this week. I just have to tie up those loose ends, which should be restated as "I have to harass a certain professor on the first day of spring classes at the University to finish my recommendation or else I'll be out for blood." :D
If you see my tagboard cleared out, well that's just part of the spring cleaning. :) What I really need is an avatar with a pink bandana in her hair holding a mop in one hand and a bottle of Windex in the other.
~~~~~
In other news, (and this is exciting so listen up!), I'm going to the Detroit Pistons playoff game tomorrow at the Palace of Auburn Hills. Woo!!! My dad scored tickets from a guy at work, and he decided to take me with him. :) Yea, gotta love Daddys. The good thing about not having a brother (besides not having someone around who scratches themselves at random moments in time) is that it means that my sister and I were guaranteed to become Daddy's girls, and thus we get to have all the perks that come with such a title. So yeah, hopefully the Pistons will whoop Cleveland tomorrow and if it's a really good game then I suppose I might lose my voice from screaming. Good thing I'm not currently in choir or taking voice lessons.
~~~~~
And in my rant corner of my blog. I was talking to my sister last night on the phone, and she told me that she and her husband just moved in with the inlaws. She also then immediately told me not to tell my mom. I understand why she doesn't want me to tell mom, she's already overly in my sister's business and add in the fact that she hates the inlaws, and yeahhh. You get it.
So Tiff moved in with the inlaws because her medical bills were just getting too staggering, and as it is the doctor wants her to go into the hospital for three days to go under a series of steroid treatments. Tiff's hands are so numb right now that she is having a hard time at work. Seeing as she works in a resturant, this is a big problem. As of right now she finds it very hard to type on a keyboard or use a mouse or even hold a pen. And forget about cutting sandwiches and doing other random things at work.
Which enters in my rant. It is so frustrating to have your sister tell you that she can't even work a computer mouse because her hands are so numb. I don't know why I'm healthy and she's not. It just isn't fair.
And, sometimes I just want to shake some sense into my sister. For God's sake! When you have medical bills staggering into the thousands of dollars, why the hell did you go and buy a $400 Coach purse? Why did you go out and get a new car? Why do I have to state the obvious here, and say "Gee, Tiff, maybe you should set some of that money aside for bills." But it's like talking to a wall.
~~~~~
In the end, spring cleaning isn't just physical for me, it's a mental process too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment