Hey guys! Just wanted to say that for some reason, my laptop is refusing to find a wireless network! I have no idea why... I hope the wireless router isn't wonky, or my computer isn't doing something funky! Anyhow, I just wanted to let you guys know about that, just in case it stops me from blogging tomorrow! I'm really committed to November blogging. Luckily, I do still have an old desktop, which is how I'm posting now. It runs on Windows Me and threatens to crash at any given moment! (Which is why I'm worried about being able to blog.) Well, here's hoping for the best!
I plan to blog some bit about Halloween tomorrow!
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
In case I don't make it...
Hey guys! Just wanted to say that for some reason, my laptop is refusing to find a wireless network! I have no idea why... I hope the wireless router isn't wonky, or my computer isn't doing something funky! Anyhow, I just wanted to let you guys know about that, just in case it stops me from blogging tomorrow! I'm really committed to November blogging. Luckily, I do still have an old desktop, which is how I'm posting now. It runs on Windows Me and threatens to crash at any given moment! (Which is why I'm worried about being able to blog.) Well, here's hoping for the best!
I plan to blog some bit about Halloween tomorrow!
I plan to blog some bit about Halloween tomorrow!
1 comment:
- Kirby said...
-
Sending good vibes to your laptop to make it start working right. ;-)
-
2:06 AM EDT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sending good vibes to your laptop to make it start working right. ;-)
Post a Comment