Okay, woo hoo for my computer working properly again! No more worries for now! Apparently, the wireless switch on my computer was turned off. Which honestly was something that crossed my mind, but I didn't think it could be as simple as that. The wireless switch apparently went off when I was innocently surfing through Yahoo! Avatars... and seeing as I hadn't touched any keys while looking through avatar clothing, I don't know how in the world the wireless switch got turned off. I at least know that I didn't do it, so I think for some reason the computer just did it on its own. Strange, I know, but when talking about computers, nothing like that surprises me!
******
Moving on... I hope everyone had a nice Halloween! I most definitely didn't do much of anything yesterday, I have to admit. I was planning on lighting some candles and watching Harry Potter, but I ended up lighting candles and watching Kid Nation instead. I got in some quality nail buffing time yesterday, so all was not lost. :) I did take a quick visit to my gramma's house with my mom, and my gramma did not fail to disappoint! Yet again, she made me a ridiculous goodie bag, filled with two dozen cookies, chips, candy, and soda. As my mother said "I swear! Her youngest grandchild is 17 years old! She won't be happy until you guys are all obese with no teeth, and become diabetics like her." My mom can say that now, but she knows that in years past, we had to hide our goodie bags from her!
It seems like Halloween was quite boring, but really it wasn't. I had already done all of my fun Halloween stuff a couple of weeks ago. That was a previous mentioned weekend that turned out so crazy that I couldn't quite remember all the details. :) Seeing as we were all sober and couldn't remember the details, means that it was extra crazy! Basically, we (being me, my sister Tiffany, my best friend Bernadette, and my sister's friend Tara) went to a haunted house. Of course, the haunted house we wanted to go to had a line worse than something at Cedar Point. So we ended up driving all around the Detroit suburbs looking for a good alternative haunted house. Somehow we ended up 15 miles outside of Port Huron at midnight... and in the end, Bernadette and I didn't make it back to Flint until 4am. As you can see, I had quite enough Halloween fun, and wasn't longing for anything to do last night!
There was a bit of humor last night. Such as the rain that started falling around 7pm. I felt bad for the little kiddies out in the rain, but I couldn't help but laugh when I heard a chorus of kids scream when the rain hit. I thought to myself "Oh, the rain must have started!" A few seconds later I heard the rain hit the windows. I was also laughing my butt off when my mother was watching the "Live Hauntings" on the Travel Channel. I swear, my mother is soooo in to all that ghost crap. I'm not saying it couldn't be possible for a ghost to exist, but I'm hardly looking for them everywhere I go. I couldn't help but laugh at that crazy English woman with the blonde bob on that show Ghost Hunters. She would ask the "ghosts" to do random things like "tap on the table four times for me, please" and "could you just make that umbrella over there move?" The camera would pan to the umbrella, and of course the thing didn't move an inch. I feel like they should have the theme of "Ghostbusters" playing in the background of that show.
******
I'll end this post by saying that I carved an awesome jack o' lantern on Monday. On Tuesday afternoon, I decided to put it outside on the porch. Well, within an hour, some stupid squirrel had come and destroyed my pumpkin!!! I was soooo mad. I worked for hours on that thing, using a sewing needle to put a stencil on it before carving it. It was a really cool cat with a moon and stars. I hadn't even taken pictures of it yet, because I was planning on lighting it up that night. Ah well, it was disappointing to say the least, but what can I do about it now?
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Happy Halloween!
Okay, woo hoo for my computer working properly again! No more worries for now! Apparently, the wireless switch on my computer was turned off. Which honestly was something that crossed my mind, but I didn't think it could be as simple as that. The wireless switch apparently went off when I was innocently surfing through Yahoo! Avatars... and seeing as I hadn't touched any keys while looking through avatar clothing, I don't know how in the world the wireless switch got turned off. I at least know that I didn't do it, so I think for some reason the computer just did it on its own. Strange, I know, but when talking about computers, nothing like that surprises me!
******
Moving on... I hope everyone had a nice Halloween! I most definitely didn't do much of anything yesterday, I have to admit. I was planning on lighting some candles and watching Harry Potter, but I ended up lighting candles and watching Kid Nation instead. I got in some quality nail buffing time yesterday, so all was not lost. :) I did take a quick visit to my gramma's house with my mom, and my gramma did not fail to disappoint! Yet again, she made me a ridiculous goodie bag, filled with two dozen cookies, chips, candy, and soda. As my mother said "I swear! Her youngest grandchild is 17 years old! She won't be happy until you guys are all obese with no teeth, and become diabetics like her." My mom can say that now, but she knows that in years past, we had to hide our goodie bags from her!
It seems like Halloween was quite boring, but really it wasn't. I had already done all of my fun Halloween stuff a couple of weeks ago. That was a previous mentioned weekend that turned out so crazy that I couldn't quite remember all the details. :) Seeing as we were all sober and couldn't remember the details, means that it was extra crazy! Basically, we (being me, my sister Tiffany, my best friend Bernadette, and my sister's friend Tara) went to a haunted house. Of course, the haunted house we wanted to go to had a line worse than something at Cedar Point. So we ended up driving all around the Detroit suburbs looking for a good alternative haunted house. Somehow we ended up 15 miles outside of Port Huron at midnight... and in the end, Bernadette and I didn't make it back to Flint until 4am. As you can see, I had quite enough Halloween fun, and wasn't longing for anything to do last night!
There was a bit of humor last night. Such as the rain that started falling around 7pm. I felt bad for the little kiddies out in the rain, but I couldn't help but laugh when I heard a chorus of kids scream when the rain hit. I thought to myself "Oh, the rain must have started!" A few seconds later I heard the rain hit the windows. I was also laughing my butt off when my mother was watching the "Live Hauntings" on the Travel Channel. I swear, my mother is soooo in to all that ghost crap. I'm not saying it couldn't be possible for a ghost to exist, but I'm hardly looking for them everywhere I go. I couldn't help but laugh at that crazy English woman with the blonde bob on that show Ghost Hunters. She would ask the "ghosts" to do random things like "tap on the table four times for me, please" and "could you just make that umbrella over there move?" The camera would pan to the umbrella, and of course the thing didn't move an inch. I feel like they should have the theme of "Ghostbusters" playing in the background of that show.
******
I'll end this post by saying that I carved an awesome jack o' lantern on Monday. On Tuesday afternoon, I decided to put it outside on the porch. Well, within an hour, some stupid squirrel had come and destroyed my pumpkin!!! I was soooo mad. I worked for hours on that thing, using a sewing needle to put a stencil on it before carving it. It was a really cool cat with a moon and stars. I hadn't even taken pictures of it yet, because I was planning on lighting it up that night. Ah well, it was disappointing to say the least, but what can I do about it now?
******
Moving on... I hope everyone had a nice Halloween! I most definitely didn't do much of anything yesterday, I have to admit. I was planning on lighting some candles and watching Harry Potter, but I ended up lighting candles and watching Kid Nation instead. I got in some quality nail buffing time yesterday, so all was not lost. :) I did take a quick visit to my gramma's house with my mom, and my gramma did not fail to disappoint! Yet again, she made me a ridiculous goodie bag, filled with two dozen cookies, chips, candy, and soda. As my mother said "I swear! Her youngest grandchild is 17 years old! She won't be happy until you guys are all obese with no teeth, and become diabetics like her." My mom can say that now, but she knows that in years past, we had to hide our goodie bags from her!
It seems like Halloween was quite boring, but really it wasn't. I had already done all of my fun Halloween stuff a couple of weeks ago. That was a previous mentioned weekend that turned out so crazy that I couldn't quite remember all the details. :) Seeing as we were all sober and couldn't remember the details, means that it was extra crazy! Basically, we (being me, my sister Tiffany, my best friend Bernadette, and my sister's friend Tara) went to a haunted house. Of course, the haunted house we wanted to go to had a line worse than something at Cedar Point. So we ended up driving all around the Detroit suburbs looking for a good alternative haunted house. Somehow we ended up 15 miles outside of Port Huron at midnight... and in the end, Bernadette and I didn't make it back to Flint until 4am. As you can see, I had quite enough Halloween fun, and wasn't longing for anything to do last night!
There was a bit of humor last night. Such as the rain that started falling around 7pm. I felt bad for the little kiddies out in the rain, but I couldn't help but laugh when I heard a chorus of kids scream when the rain hit. I thought to myself "Oh, the rain must have started!" A few seconds later I heard the rain hit the windows. I was also laughing my butt off when my mother was watching the "Live Hauntings" on the Travel Channel. I swear, my mother is soooo in to all that ghost crap. I'm not saying it couldn't be possible for a ghost to exist, but I'm hardly looking for them everywhere I go. I couldn't help but laugh at that crazy English woman with the blonde bob on that show Ghost Hunters. She would ask the "ghosts" to do random things like "tap on the table four times for me, please" and "could you just make that umbrella over there move?" The camera would pan to the umbrella, and of course the thing didn't move an inch. I feel like they should have the theme of "Ghostbusters" playing in the background of that show.
******
I'll end this post by saying that I carved an awesome jack o' lantern on Monday. On Tuesday afternoon, I decided to put it outside on the porch. Well, within an hour, some stupid squirrel had come and destroyed my pumpkin!!! I was soooo mad. I worked for hours on that thing, using a sewing needle to put a stencil on it before carving it. It was a really cool cat with a moon and stars. I hadn't even taken pictures of it yet, because I was planning on lighting it up that night. Ah well, it was disappointing to say the least, but what can I do about it now?
1 comment:
- Kirby said...
-
I'm glad you figured out what was wrong with your computer.
I would have loved to see a pic of your pumpkin. -
1:48 PM EDT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad you figured out what was wrong with your computer.
I would have loved to see a pic of your pumpkin.
Post a Comment