What a lazy Sunday! I could not sleep at all last night, so as a result of that I got a really late start to the day. It's been very rainy/windy/dreary today, which has just helped to add to my lazy Sunday mood. I've basically been lounging around, reading a book and watching America's Next Top model reruns on MTV.
Thankfully, I snagged a survey from Myspace otherwise, I wouldn't have a blog for today!
******
When is the last time you actually hung out with your top #1?
My number one is my sister. I haven't really gotten to see her much lately, sadly! The last time we hung out was a little before Halloween.
Next time you will hug someone?
Hopefully it won't be too long from now!
What was the last thing you ate today?
Spaghetti from Fazoli's. Yum!
What are you doing this weekend?
I performed the choral movement of Mahler's 3rd Symphony this weekend with the Flint Festival Woman's Chorus, The Flint Youth Chorus, and the Flint Symphony Orchestra at the Whiting.
Who was the last person to send you a text message?
Jessie, telling me she was in the audience at the Whiting.
Have you ever kissed anyone named Nick or someone named Nicole?
Um that's random. No, never kissed someone named Nick, most definitely haven't kissed someone named Nicole.
How good is your eyesight?
With my contacts, better than 20/20. Without them... I'm blind as a bat.
Whose house did you go to last?
Well mine... :) But I guess probably my gramma's... I don't really remember.
Do you like someone right now?
Such a loaded question ;) Hmm... I guess right now I have a couple of guys I like to flirt shamelessly with. That's about it.
Do you play Guitar Hero?
No, but honestly, it looks like a lot of fun!
Do you go to the movies at least once a week?
No, because I really don't want to waste the money. Plus, there aren't enough good movies out that often!
Are you a light sleeper?
Yes, and it's so annoying! Everything wakes me up. Ironically, the only place I'm not a light sleeper is at camp.
Do you consider Sunday to be the start of the week or still the weekend?
Definitely the weekend! Monday has always been the start of the week for me.
Is there anything that you don't understand about the world?
I think I can safely say there are more things I don't understand about the world than things I do understand.
Are you overly confident?
Sometimes! Especially when I was a kid... I was pretty much Hermione Granger, without the magic ability. Now, I think I have that in check... but sometimes I think a little over-confidence is not always a bad thing.
Do you learn from your mistakes?
I sure hope I do. More often than not, I feel like I've learned from my mistakes.
If you had to write a message on a dollar bill that many people would read, what would it be?
Ha. Probably "Property of Tamara! Use at your own risk."
You've been asked to create a brand new road sign for your neighborhood. What will your new sign command drivers to do?
How about actually stopping at stop signs? Yeah, that'd be awesome.
If you were left alone for one hour with nothing more than a pen and paper, what would you be inclined to draw or write?
I'd probably start thinking out ideas for my next blog :)
Suppose you meet a 100 year old person. What one question would you ask them?
Probably their secret to living a long and healthy life!
Over the last 200 years so much has changed in the world. What is one thing that hasn't changed?
I love to read books, because you can see that human nature hasn't really changed. Deep down, people still want the same things from life.
What is one event that many people consider entertaining that you find it very difficult to sit through from the beginning to the end?
Definitely some sporting events! I just don't see the appeal to football and baseball.
If you could take one ethic custom that is popular in another country and popularize it in your own culture, which would you pick?
I like how a lot of Asian cultures are so polite to one another. Like the Japanese... they are so polite in public. I wish we could adopt that attitude here!
What facial feature of yours do you personally admire most?
I really like my lips. :) Not too big, not too small... just right. :)
Suppose that income tax didn't go to the government but went to a cause or charity of your choice. Where would you want it to go?
The National MS Society. Or the Make a Wish Foundation, or possibly Save the Music.
If you could become fully enlightened instantly on any one subject, what would you choose?
Probably sounds a little cliche', but I'd have to say spirituality. I would want to understand more about that side of life.
******
:) I'm really out of blogging material for today. :) Hopefully something interesting will occur between today and tomorrow.
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Another Sunday, another Myspace survey
What a lazy Sunday! I could not sleep at all last night, so as a result of that I got a really late start to the day. It's been very rainy/windy/dreary today, which has just helped to add to my lazy Sunday mood. I've basically been lounging around, reading a book and watching America's Next Top model reruns on MTV.
Thankfully, I snagged a survey from Myspace otherwise, I wouldn't have a blog for today!
******
When is the last time you actually hung out with your top #1?
My number one is my sister. I haven't really gotten to see her much lately, sadly! The last time we hung out was a little before Halloween.
Next time you will hug someone?
Hopefully it won't be too long from now!
What was the last thing you ate today?
Spaghetti from Fazoli's. Yum!
What are you doing this weekend?
I performed the choral movement of Mahler's 3rd Symphony this weekend with the Flint Festival Woman's Chorus, The Flint Youth Chorus, and the Flint Symphony Orchestra at the Whiting.
Who was the last person to send you a text message?
Jessie, telling me she was in the audience at the Whiting.
Have you ever kissed anyone named Nick or someone named Nicole?
Um that's random. No, never kissed someone named Nick, most definitely haven't kissed someone named Nicole.
How good is your eyesight?
With my contacts, better than 20/20. Without them... I'm blind as a bat.
Whose house did you go to last?
Well mine... :) But I guess probably my gramma's... I don't really remember.
Do you like someone right now?
Such a loaded question ;) Hmm... I guess right now I have a couple of guys I like to flirt shamelessly with. That's about it.
Do you play Guitar Hero?
No, but honestly, it looks like a lot of fun!
Do you go to the movies at least once a week?
No, because I really don't want to waste the money. Plus, there aren't enough good movies out that often!
Are you a light sleeper?
Yes, and it's so annoying! Everything wakes me up. Ironically, the only place I'm not a light sleeper is at camp.
Do you consider Sunday to be the start of the week or still the weekend?
Definitely the weekend! Monday has always been the start of the week for me.
Is there anything that you don't understand about the world?
I think I can safely say there are more things I don't understand about the world than things I do understand.
Are you overly confident?
Sometimes! Especially when I was a kid... I was pretty much Hermione Granger, without the magic ability. Now, I think I have that in check... but sometimes I think a little over-confidence is not always a bad thing.
Do you learn from your mistakes?
I sure hope I do. More often than not, I feel like I've learned from my mistakes.
If you had to write a message on a dollar bill that many people would read, what would it be?
Ha. Probably "Property of Tamara! Use at your own risk."
You've been asked to create a brand new road sign for your neighborhood. What will your new sign command drivers to do?
How about actually stopping at stop signs? Yeah, that'd be awesome.
If you were left alone for one hour with nothing more than a pen and paper, what would you be inclined to draw or write?
I'd probably start thinking out ideas for my next blog :)
Suppose you meet a 100 year old person. What one question would you ask them?
Probably their secret to living a long and healthy life!
Over the last 200 years so much has changed in the world. What is one thing that hasn't changed?
I love to read books, because you can see that human nature hasn't really changed. Deep down, people still want the same things from life.
What is one event that many people consider entertaining that you find it very difficult to sit through from the beginning to the end?
Definitely some sporting events! I just don't see the appeal to football and baseball.
If you could take one ethic custom that is popular in another country and popularize it in your own culture, which would you pick?
I like how a lot of Asian cultures are so polite to one another. Like the Japanese... they are so polite in public. I wish we could adopt that attitude here!
What facial feature of yours do you personally admire most?
I really like my lips. :) Not too big, not too small... just right. :)
Suppose that income tax didn't go to the government but went to a cause or charity of your choice. Where would you want it to go?
The National MS Society. Or the Make a Wish Foundation, or possibly Save the Music.
If you could become fully enlightened instantly on any one subject, what would you choose?
Probably sounds a little cliche', but I'd have to say spirituality. I would want to understand more about that side of life.
******
:) I'm really out of blogging material for today. :) Hopefully something interesting will occur between today and tomorrow.
Thankfully, I snagged a survey from Myspace otherwise, I wouldn't have a blog for today!
******
When is the last time you actually hung out with your top #1?
My number one is my sister. I haven't really gotten to see her much lately, sadly! The last time we hung out was a little before Halloween.
Next time you will hug someone?
Hopefully it won't be too long from now!
What was the last thing you ate today?
Spaghetti from Fazoli's. Yum!
What are you doing this weekend?
I performed the choral movement of Mahler's 3rd Symphony this weekend with the Flint Festival Woman's Chorus, The Flint Youth Chorus, and the Flint Symphony Orchestra at the Whiting.
Who was the last person to send you a text message?
Jessie, telling me she was in the audience at the Whiting.
Have you ever kissed anyone named Nick or someone named Nicole?
Um that's random. No, never kissed someone named Nick, most definitely haven't kissed someone named Nicole.
How good is your eyesight?
With my contacts, better than 20/20. Without them... I'm blind as a bat.
Whose house did you go to last?
Well mine... :) But I guess probably my gramma's... I don't really remember.
Do you like someone right now?
Such a loaded question ;) Hmm... I guess right now I have a couple of guys I like to flirt shamelessly with. That's about it.
Do you play Guitar Hero?
No, but honestly, it looks like a lot of fun!
Do you go to the movies at least once a week?
No, because I really don't want to waste the money. Plus, there aren't enough good movies out that often!
Are you a light sleeper?
Yes, and it's so annoying! Everything wakes me up. Ironically, the only place I'm not a light sleeper is at camp.
Do you consider Sunday to be the start of the week or still the weekend?
Definitely the weekend! Monday has always been the start of the week for me.
Is there anything that you don't understand about the world?
I think I can safely say there are more things I don't understand about the world than things I do understand.
Are you overly confident?
Sometimes! Especially when I was a kid... I was pretty much Hermione Granger, without the magic ability. Now, I think I have that in check... but sometimes I think a little over-confidence is not always a bad thing.
Do you learn from your mistakes?
I sure hope I do. More often than not, I feel like I've learned from my mistakes.
If you had to write a message on a dollar bill that many people would read, what would it be?
Ha. Probably "Property of Tamara! Use at your own risk."
You've been asked to create a brand new road sign for your neighborhood. What will your new sign command drivers to do?
How about actually stopping at stop signs? Yeah, that'd be awesome.
If you were left alone for one hour with nothing more than a pen and paper, what would you be inclined to draw or write?
I'd probably start thinking out ideas for my next blog :)
Suppose you meet a 100 year old person. What one question would you ask them?
Probably their secret to living a long and healthy life!
Over the last 200 years so much has changed in the world. What is one thing that hasn't changed?
I love to read books, because you can see that human nature hasn't really changed. Deep down, people still want the same things from life.
What is one event that many people consider entertaining that you find it very difficult to sit through from the beginning to the end?
Definitely some sporting events! I just don't see the appeal to football and baseball.
If you could take one ethic custom that is popular in another country and popularize it in your own culture, which would you pick?
I like how a lot of Asian cultures are so polite to one another. Like the Japanese... they are so polite in public. I wish we could adopt that attitude here!
What facial feature of yours do you personally admire most?
I really like my lips. :) Not too big, not too small... just right. :)
Suppose that income tax didn't go to the government but went to a cause or charity of your choice. Where would you want it to go?
The National MS Society. Or the Make a Wish Foundation, or possibly Save the Music.
If you could become fully enlightened instantly on any one subject, what would you choose?
Probably sounds a little cliche', but I'd have to say spirituality. I would want to understand more about that side of life.
******
:) I'm really out of blogging material for today. :) Hopefully something interesting will occur between today and tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment