Did anyone do the whole shopping thing today? I most definitely stayed as far away as possible from any form of retail store! I just don't get the appeal to standing in line outside a store at the crack of dawn, freezing my butt off, for 25% off a DVD player. My sister called me this afternoon around 2pm, telling me that she was just on her way home from shopping. She was started shopping at 5am this morning! She told me about good deals she got at Target and Best Buy, but she said she stood in line for a full hour at Kohl's, to buy her husband lounge pants that were on sale for $10 a pair. She is such a nut!
She is especially crazy because we are going to the re-opening of the DIA (Detroit Institute of Art) tonight. They are going to be open for 32 straight hours, and my sister thinks it best for us to go at 1am. Seriously, I don't know who is crazier, my sister, or me for going along with her plans. I've bought ginger tabs just for the occasion, and hopefully they'll help with any carsickness I may be victim to. Don't ask me how she stayed up all last night, and then thinks she can manage to stay up half of tonight as well. Hopefully she won't be a total crank tonight.
That's about all for now! Sorry there isn't a longer post, but I really need to start getting ready to drive down to my sis's.
| You Are Pecan Pie Soda |
![]() |

1 comment:
Have fun at the DIA! :D
Post a Comment