Saturday, August 30, 2008
My first Video Blog
5 comments:
- Robin said...
-
Yay!! That is so cool seeing you on video {I sound like I'm from 1952 saying that}. You did great with the tour, I'd have to do fifty retakes so I wouldn't sound like a complete idiot.
That's quite the nice little accomodations {sp?} you have there for a camp! I laughed at your camp uniform neatly folded on your bed. Yes, I'm weird. :-P -
5:00 AM EDT
- Kirby said...
-
That was so cool! You are cute. :o) I love dthe mirror thing. For some reason that made me laugh.
I agree with Robin, that's a really nice place to live at camp. When I think of camp I think of 15 girls sleeping in a one room cabin. -
12:23 AM EDT
- Tamara said...
-
Yeah, most of camp is like that... 12 girls sleeping in a cabin that is basically a plywood box... lol I just moved up in the world. :)
I noticed I say UM a lot! Geez, this is why I hate watching myself! -
1:06 AM EDT
- Kim said...
-
What a GREAT video!! I wouldn't have refused to go to camp when I was younger if my accommodations could have been like that! You're so cute by the way.
I've been meaning to do this EXACT thing with our house, I just keep making excuses about certain things not being complete or "perfect" first...I need to just DO it! Maybe you'll just be my inspiration? -
4:07 PM EDT
-
Anonymous said...
-
HOLY CRAP. Talk about moving up in the world!!! No UD hut for you!
-
2:49 PM EDT
5 comments:
Yay!! That is so cool seeing you on video {I sound like I'm from 1952 saying that}. You did great with the tour, I'd have to do fifty retakes so I wouldn't sound like a complete idiot.
That's quite the nice little accomodations {sp?} you have there for a camp! I laughed at your camp uniform neatly folded on your bed. Yes, I'm weird. :-P
That was so cool! You are cute. :o) I love dthe mirror thing. For some reason that made me laugh.
I agree with Robin, that's a really nice place to live at camp. When I think of camp I think of 15 girls sleeping in a one room cabin.
Yeah, most of camp is like that... 12 girls sleeping in a cabin that is basically a plywood box... lol I just moved up in the world. :)
I noticed I say UM a lot! Geez, this is why I hate watching myself!
What a GREAT video!! I wouldn't have refused to go to camp when I was younger if my accommodations could have been like that! You're so cute by the way.
I've been meaning to do this EXACT thing with our house, I just keep making excuses about certain things not being complete or "perfect" first...I need to just DO it! Maybe you'll just be my inspiration?
HOLY CRAP. Talk about moving up in the world!!! No UD hut for you!
Post a Comment