Friday, September 19, 2008

The downside...

Ah. With the good always comes the bad. :( I've been feeling so great lately... happy with school, happy with life in general.

And what follows up all of these positive feelings? An anxiety attack of course.

It pisses me off because I hadn't had an anxiety attack in about five months, and when everything seems to be going great, boom! I'm crying and feeling like I can't breathe today.

I guess it's hormonal, looking at the calendar, but it still sucks.

Boo for being a girl.

In case you're wondering, I'm feeling fine now. My professor loved my research proposal... I took the time to do my brows today (I was almost looking like Lil' Kim, am I the only one who notices how horrible her eye brows usually look?), and I have a job for tomorrow. But still, I guess i just don't understand why life can be going great and then all of a sudden I'm completely overwhelmed.

1 comment:

Robin said...

That sucks having an anxiety attack. Hopefully it was just a one time thing, and it won't happen again.

Friday, September 19, 2008

The downside...

Ah. With the good always comes the bad. :( I've been feeling so great lately... happy with school, happy with life in general.

And what follows up all of these positive feelings? An anxiety attack of course.

It pisses me off because I hadn't had an anxiety attack in about five months, and when everything seems to be going great, boom! I'm crying and feeling like I can't breathe today.

I guess it's hormonal, looking at the calendar, but it still sucks.

Boo for being a girl.

In case you're wondering, I'm feeling fine now. My professor loved my research proposal... I took the time to do my brows today (I was almost looking like Lil' Kim, am I the only one who notices how horrible her eye brows usually look?), and I have a job for tomorrow. But still, I guess i just don't understand why life can be going great and then all of a sudden I'm completely overwhelmed.

1 comment:

Robin said...

That sucks having an anxiety attack. Hopefully it was just a one time thing, and it won't happen again.