So I was going to do that mosaic thing today... but after I had gotten done doing the entire thing, I accidentally closed my browser! I don't have the patience to do it again tonight, so I'll probably do it tomorrow.
Life is really good right now, and I feel a little guilty in saying so. I know all too well what it's like when life isn't going well... so I'm enjoying the upward cycle. That's how I figure life works anyhow... a cycle. Sometimes things are really great, sometimes things are really bad, and mostly things fall inbetween. I've got to cherish the good times for what they are, right? I've gotten three scores above 90% on my midterms so far, and I'm just waiting for the fourth. It's just really awesome to see my hard work pay off. Especially when it's taken me this long to get here. I see myself changing almost daily, and I like the person I'm becoming. I'm more confident, I'm taking more chances, and I'm enjoying myself. Even on days when I feel anxious, or frazzled, I know it's just a temporary thing.
Thus... I'm posting one of my favorite songs and videos ever, because it just makes you feel uplifted after hearing it. If you watch/listen, please enjoy. (It's a link because it wouldn't allow me to embed.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTemo3n61YE
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Light of Heart
So I was going to do that mosaic thing today... but after I had gotten done doing the entire thing, I accidentally closed my browser! I don't have the patience to do it again tonight, so I'll probably do it tomorrow.
Life is really good right now, and I feel a little guilty in saying so. I know all too well what it's like when life isn't going well... so I'm enjoying the upward cycle. That's how I figure life works anyhow... a cycle. Sometimes things are really great, sometimes things are really bad, and mostly things fall inbetween. I've got to cherish the good times for what they are, right? I've gotten three scores above 90% on my midterms so far, and I'm just waiting for the fourth. It's just really awesome to see my hard work pay off. Especially when it's taken me this long to get here. I see myself changing almost daily, and I like the person I'm becoming. I'm more confident, I'm taking more chances, and I'm enjoying myself. Even on days when I feel anxious, or frazzled, I know it's just a temporary thing.
Thus... I'm posting one of my favorite songs and videos ever, because it just makes you feel uplifted after hearing it. If you watch/listen, please enjoy. (It's a link because it wouldn't allow me to embed.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTemo3n61YE
Life is really good right now, and I feel a little guilty in saying so. I know all too well what it's like when life isn't going well... so I'm enjoying the upward cycle. That's how I figure life works anyhow... a cycle. Sometimes things are really great, sometimes things are really bad, and mostly things fall inbetween. I've got to cherish the good times for what they are, right? I've gotten three scores above 90% on my midterms so far, and I'm just waiting for the fourth. It's just really awesome to see my hard work pay off. Especially when it's taken me this long to get here. I see myself changing almost daily, and I like the person I'm becoming. I'm more confident, I'm taking more chances, and I'm enjoying myself. Even on days when I feel anxious, or frazzled, I know it's just a temporary thing.
Thus... I'm posting one of my favorite songs and videos ever, because it just makes you feel uplifted after hearing it. If you watch/listen, please enjoy. (It's a link because it wouldn't allow me to embed.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTemo3n61YE
4 comments:
- Heather said...
-
Cool, I needed a little boost today. I must commit to a more inspirational post tomorrow.
-
11:33 PM EST
- Robin said...
-
Can I bottle up your high, and us it as needed for myself? lol!
-
3:11 AM EST
- Tamara said...
-
Robin, if you can take some, please feel free! I'm all for sharing the love. :)
-
10:49 AM EST
- Kim said...
-
I'll take a bottle of that myself, please. I'm so up and down lately, I'd love to be where you are! I'm so happy for you! And your pride and happiness all stems from your OWN accomplishments, not what someone else thinks of you or has done for you. That's so important, and exactly the way it should be.
-
11:37 AM EST
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cool, I needed a little boost today. I must commit to a more inspirational post tomorrow.
Can I bottle up your high, and us it as needed for myself? lol!
Robin, if you can take some, please feel free! I'm all for sharing the love. :)
I'll take a bottle of that myself, please. I'm so up and down lately, I'd love to be where you are! I'm so happy for you! And your pride and happiness all stems from your OWN accomplishments, not what someone else thinks of you or has done for you. That's so important, and exactly the way it should be.
Post a Comment