Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Lazy day...

Here is a list of things I should have done today but didn't, because I'm PMSing and have lost all motivation.

In no particular order, I should have:

*Washed my hair
*Cleaned my room in some capacity...
*Went to the gym
*Done my homework
*Worked on my FAFSA
*Finished my scholarship applications

Instead, I've lounged around, watched soaps, and stuffed my face. Yeah, really exciting day I've had!

Sigh. I really hate it when I get in lazy moods like this. I know it won't last long, but still...

3 comments:

Heather said...

Ick, FAFSA. I have so much paperwork to do, and I donwannadoit-wah! :(

Kirby said...

I have days like that all the time. It happens!

FAFSA= no fun!!

Robin said...

It must be time to do paperwork for student loans for Spring semester, am I correct? I've seen FAFSA typed a good six times by various people the past few days... so that's my guess.

And everyone has the exact same reaction. LOL!

P.S. My word verification is: Floonfar. That would be a rather funny word to use in a sentence. :-P

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Lazy day...

Here is a list of things I should have done today but didn't, because I'm PMSing and have lost all motivation.

In no particular order, I should have:

*Washed my hair
*Cleaned my room in some capacity...
*Went to the gym
*Done my homework
*Worked on my FAFSA
*Finished my scholarship applications

Instead, I've lounged around, watched soaps, and stuffed my face. Yeah, really exciting day I've had!

Sigh. I really hate it when I get in lazy moods like this. I know it won't last long, but still...

3 comments:

Heather said...

Ick, FAFSA. I have so much paperwork to do, and I donwannadoit-wah! :(

Kirby said...

I have days like that all the time. It happens!

FAFSA= no fun!!

Robin said...

It must be time to do paperwork for student loans for Spring semester, am I correct? I've seen FAFSA typed a good six times by various people the past few days... so that's my guess.

And everyone has the exact same reaction. LOL!

P.S. My word verification is: Floonfar. That would be a rather funny word to use in a sentence. :-P