I haven't forgotten to blog! I planned on blogging when I got home from class tonight, because earlier today I didn't have much to say!
Well, my paranoia about getting sick is still with me, although it is more in check than it was just yesterday and the day before. It probably hasn't helped that my mom has made comments to me like "Are you feeling okay?" When I confirm that yes, I am feeling fine, and then ask her why she asked that, she says "Oh, I mean you look fine, but I'd just hate to see what me and your dad had sneak up on you."
Geez, thanks mom. No wonder I couldn't sleep for two nights straight! Finally last night, probably from pure exhaustion, I was able to sleep.
******
Tomorrow our weather is supposed to be near 60 degrees! I know it won't last, but I'll take it, even if for a day! Woo. Some small sign that God hasn't turned the world completely into Hell frozen over!
I wish I had some big plans to go out and enjoy the day, but instead I'll be studying in the morning and going to class in the afternoon. Boo! Ah well, at least I'll enjoy the warmth while letting Tabby and Teddy in and out, and walking to and from class.
And, I'm actually about ready to call it a night! I'm super duper sleepy! Even though I slept in last night, I don't think it was quite enough to catch up on all the sleep I've lost. I think I'm going to slip in my p.j.'s, and doze away the rest of the night. :)
Monday, February 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday, February 9, 2009
Only slightly paranoid...
I haven't forgotten to blog! I planned on blogging when I got home from class tonight, because earlier today I didn't have much to say!
Well, my paranoia about getting sick is still with me, although it is more in check than it was just yesterday and the day before. It probably hasn't helped that my mom has made comments to me like "Are you feeling okay?" When I confirm that yes, I am feeling fine, and then ask her why she asked that, she says "Oh, I mean you look fine, but I'd just hate to see what me and your dad had sneak up on you."
Geez, thanks mom. No wonder I couldn't sleep for two nights straight! Finally last night, probably from pure exhaustion, I was able to sleep.
******
Tomorrow our weather is supposed to be near 60 degrees! I know it won't last, but I'll take it, even if for a day! Woo. Some small sign that God hasn't turned the world completely into Hell frozen over!
I wish I had some big plans to go out and enjoy the day, but instead I'll be studying in the morning and going to class in the afternoon. Boo! Ah well, at least I'll enjoy the warmth while letting Tabby and Teddy in and out, and walking to and from class.
And, I'm actually about ready to call it a night! I'm super duper sleepy! Even though I slept in last night, I don't think it was quite enough to catch up on all the sleep I've lost. I think I'm going to slip in my p.j.'s, and doze away the rest of the night. :)
Well, my paranoia about getting sick is still with me, although it is more in check than it was just yesterday and the day before. It probably hasn't helped that my mom has made comments to me like "Are you feeling okay?" When I confirm that yes, I am feeling fine, and then ask her why she asked that, she says "Oh, I mean you look fine, but I'd just hate to see what me and your dad had sneak up on you."
Geez, thanks mom. No wonder I couldn't sleep for two nights straight! Finally last night, probably from pure exhaustion, I was able to sleep.
******
Tomorrow our weather is supposed to be near 60 degrees! I know it won't last, but I'll take it, even if for a day! Woo. Some small sign that God hasn't turned the world completely into Hell frozen over!
I wish I had some big plans to go out and enjoy the day, but instead I'll be studying in the morning and going to class in the afternoon. Boo! Ah well, at least I'll enjoy the warmth while letting Tabby and Teddy in and out, and walking to and from class.
And, I'm actually about ready to call it a night! I'm super duper sleepy! Even though I slept in last night, I don't think it was quite enough to catch up on all the sleep I've lost. I think I'm going to slip in my p.j.'s, and doze away the rest of the night. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment