Sunday, February 8, 2009

Ten T's

Robin tagged me for this on Facebook, but I decided to use it for my blog instead!

Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real. nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.

1. What is your name: Tamara
2. A four Letter Word: Time
3. A boy's Name: Thomas
4. A girl's Name: Tina
5. An occupation: Teacher
6. A color: Turquoise
7. Something you wear: Tennis shoes
8. A food: Turkey
9. Something found in the bathroom: Toilet
10. A place: Tennessee
11. A reason for being late: Tummy Troubles!
12. Something you shout: Time Up!
13. A movie title: Twister
14. Something you drink: Tea
15. A musical group: T.I.
16. An animal: Turtle
17. A street name: Tenth St.
18. A type of car: Thunderbird
19. A song title: Time After Time
20. A verb: Twirl

2 comments:

Robin said...

Haha! I'm laughing at the girl's name you chose. I wanted to change my cat's name from Lulu to Tina. I've been having a slight obsession with Napoleon Dynamite lately. :-P My sister won't go for it though... then again, it's not like the monster comes to her real name as it is! LOL

Kirby said...

I tried doing this with "K" and gave up because it's next to impossible!

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Ten T's

Robin tagged me for this on Facebook, but I decided to use it for my blog instead!

Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real. nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.

1. What is your name: Tamara
2. A four Letter Word: Time
3. A boy's Name: Thomas
4. A girl's Name: Tina
5. An occupation: Teacher
6. A color: Turquoise
7. Something you wear: Tennis shoes
8. A food: Turkey
9. Something found in the bathroom: Toilet
10. A place: Tennessee
11. A reason for being late: Tummy Troubles!
12. Something you shout: Time Up!
13. A movie title: Twister
14. Something you drink: Tea
15. A musical group: T.I.
16. An animal: Turtle
17. A street name: Tenth St.
18. A type of car: Thunderbird
19. A song title: Time After Time
20. A verb: Twirl

2 comments:

Robin said...

Haha! I'm laughing at the girl's name you chose. I wanted to change my cat's name from Lulu to Tina. I've been having a slight obsession with Napoleon Dynamite lately. :-P My sister won't go for it though... then again, it's not like the monster comes to her real name as it is! LOL

Kirby said...

I tried doing this with "K" and gave up because it's next to impossible!