Is anyone else readly for September to be over already? I just feel like this has been the longest, most drawn out month that I've experienced in a long time. Maybe it's due to school, and the transition from camp to home, and me and Scott suddenly appearing to be on hold... but yes, I feel like September is like a little kid dragging their feet along a dirt road. I'm really excited to start October fresh and new!
Okay, not everything has been annoying or frustrating lately! The exciting part is that me and my friend Bernadette really found some nice apartments. There is one apartment we really, really like (crossing our fingers that we get it!) and there is another set of apartments that we would be pretty happy with, too. The downside is that either way, we're probably looking at moving in around the beginning/middle of November. I was kind of hoping we'd be settled in somewhere before then, but then again, this gives us a little more time to get our belongings packed up, and buy things we'll need for the new place. Seeing as we pretty much need everything (minus bedroom furniture for me, an almost brand new entertainment center my parents are nicely giving to us, and a microwave my sister gave us), I keep meaning to go room by room and make a list of things we're going to need. Things like towels, shower curtain, a couch, cookware, etc... it is all adding up! Ah... right before Christmas too... good thing I have a decent savings and financial aid to work with.
And yeah, that's my life right now... nothing too over the top, exactly. I'm very, VERY frustrated with Scott right now, but that's another topic for another day. I just don't understand how someone so very sweet can be so very stupid? But somehow I forgot this is how it is dealing with men...
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
A Quick Update
Is anyone else readly for September to be over already? I just feel like this has been the longest, most drawn out month that I've experienced in a long time. Maybe it's due to school, and the transition from camp to home, and me and Scott suddenly appearing to be on hold... but yes, I feel like September is like a little kid dragging their feet along a dirt road. I'm really excited to start October fresh and new!
Okay, not everything has been annoying or frustrating lately! The exciting part is that me and my friend Bernadette really found some nice apartments. There is one apartment we really, really like (crossing our fingers that we get it!) and there is another set of apartments that we would be pretty happy with, too. The downside is that either way, we're probably looking at moving in around the beginning/middle of November. I was kind of hoping we'd be settled in somewhere before then, but then again, this gives us a little more time to get our belongings packed up, and buy things we'll need for the new place. Seeing as we pretty much need everything (minus bedroom furniture for me, an almost brand new entertainment center my parents are nicely giving to us, and a microwave my sister gave us), I keep meaning to go room by room and make a list of things we're going to need. Things like towels, shower curtain, a couch, cookware, etc... it is all adding up! Ah... right before Christmas too... good thing I have a decent savings and financial aid to work with.
And yeah, that's my life right now... nothing too over the top, exactly. I'm very, VERY frustrated with Scott right now, but that's another topic for another day. I just don't understand how someone so very sweet can be so very stupid? But somehow I forgot this is how it is dealing with men...
Okay, not everything has been annoying or frustrating lately! The exciting part is that me and my friend Bernadette really found some nice apartments. There is one apartment we really, really like (crossing our fingers that we get it!) and there is another set of apartments that we would be pretty happy with, too. The downside is that either way, we're probably looking at moving in around the beginning/middle of November. I was kind of hoping we'd be settled in somewhere before then, but then again, this gives us a little more time to get our belongings packed up, and buy things we'll need for the new place. Seeing as we pretty much need everything (minus bedroom furniture for me, an almost brand new entertainment center my parents are nicely giving to us, and a microwave my sister gave us), I keep meaning to go room by room and make a list of things we're going to need. Things like towels, shower curtain, a couch, cookware, etc... it is all adding up! Ah... right before Christmas too... good thing I have a decent savings and financial aid to work with.
And yeah, that's my life right now... nothing too over the top, exactly. I'm very, VERY frustrated with Scott right now, but that's another topic for another day. I just don't understand how someone so very sweet can be so very stupid? But somehow I forgot this is how it is dealing with men...
3 comments:
- Robin said...
-
Isn't it insane how much stuff one needs to start up a home? And the cleaning supplies is even crazier!
Can't wait to see pics of your new place!! :-D -
10:17 PM EDT
- Kirby said...
-
I agree about September.
I hope you get the apartment- good luck!! -
12:30 AM EDT
- Heather said...
-
Never underestimate the stupidity of men. :>
Especially at forgetting important dates. And picking out weird gifts. Plllbt. Men. -
1:45 AM EDT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Isn't it insane how much stuff one needs to start up a home? And the cleaning supplies is even crazier!
Can't wait to see pics of your new place!! :-D
I agree about September.
I hope you get the apartment- good luck!!
Never underestimate the stupidity of men. :>
Especially at forgetting important dates. And picking out weird gifts. Plllbt. Men.
Post a Comment