Well, today is moving day! We got our keys, and I've already unloaded the first carload of stuff over! Now I've got to clean a bit in here, and then the big stuff will be moved, and... I'll be on my own! Scary! Well anyhow, I'm sure I'll have lots to blog about tomorrow... but for today it is a meme... and I'm going to call it my "Bluntly Honest Sunday Meme." :)
Will you be single over winter?
My guess is yes... definitely won't be getting back together with the ex, and I don't really have the desire to date anyone else right now.
Has someone ever made a promise and broke it?
Of course... that's a part of being human I think. This would probably be why I have trust issues.
How often do you say you're sorry?
I try to say it when it needs to be said, and I'm working at not saying sorry when I have nothing to be sorry over!
Have you written a letter to a soldier?
No, but I think it would be a nice gesture!
Do you think someone likes the same person you like?
There isn't any one that I "like" right now... so no.
Do you miss your past?
Parts of it, I guess. I miss not being worried about my sister's health, and being a carefree kid... but I don't have many regrets.
What was the last drink you had?
A fountain Pepsi... wish it was a Coke!
Would you rather spend a day outside with friends or inside alone?
Depends on the day and the weather! But mostly I'd say a day outside with friends.
Give me a random lyric from the song you're listening to:
Like an apple hanging from a tree, I picked the ripest one and still got the seed.
Last awkward moment?
On Thursday, trying to make conversation with Dr. Sonnega... he's very friendly but an odd duck.
Do you have feelings for someone?
Sigh. Yes, I hate him and I still care about him, because I'm human and can't turn my emotions off like a light switch.
What's a fact about the last person who had their arms around you other than family?
Hmm... who was that? Maybe that was my friend Kirk from school, he's the last person besides family I remember hugging... um, he sang back up for Patti LaBelle once.
Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
Camp... it's my green 2009 staff t-shirt! I love it, and it's super comfy, which is great for today with moving.
How many piercings do you have?
Just one in each ear.
Tattoos?
I'm not a tattoo kind of girl...
Are you slowly drifting away from someone?
I don't know... I'm speedily drifting away from Scott... so I'm not sure that counts!
Who saw your last kiss?
I don't know, maybe one of Scott's neighbors...we were outside of his apartment.
When a friend walks out of your life, do you go after them or let them go?
Depends on the friend... some need to go, others, I'd fight for
Does anyone hate you?
I hope not, but I also know if I accept this promotion Heidi offered me, there are going to be a few girls who are going to put me on their shit list because I got offered it before they had a chance to apply.
Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
No, I don't. Sometimes when you hurt another person, you have to accept the fact that you don't get a second chance.
What were you doing before you got on the computer?
Eating some yummy Halo Burger!
Were you happy when you woke up today?
Relatively speaking... all I could think about is what I've got to do to get stuff done!
Who are you more like, your mom or your dad?
I've got a little of my mom in me... her stubborness and her unwillingness to put up with bullshit out of other people, but mostly, I'm like my dad. Everything from the way I look, to my posture, to my mannerisms.
Do you honestly miss someone?
Yes. I miss my Papa... still not used to him not being with us! Nothing like walking in my gramma's house to see his favorite chair empty. :(
What is wrong with you right now?
My bum knee! Walking up and down three flights of stairs to move in to our apartment today is not going to be fun!
How long does it take you to fall asleep at night?
If I'm at camp, I've literally been known to fall asleep with half of my body still not in the bed... haha, I get SO EXHAUSTED there. At home, usually half an hour, but if I have something on my mind, it could be hours before I fall asleep! I've been known to be an insomniac on occasion.
Have you had any beer this week?
Nope, I hate beer!
Someone tells you that you're beautiful, you say?
Thank you. :)
Are you a jealous person?
I try not to be.
Do you get drunk every weekend?
No, if I did, I'd think I might have a problem.
Would you rather someone lie to protect you or be honest and hurt you?
Be honest and hurt me... I just played that game of someone lying to me, to supposedly not hurt me, and that's the biggest load of crap, ever.
Do you find the opposite sex confusing?
No, I find them to be overly simple minded and feable brained!
Would you go out in public looking the way you do?
Yes, I did just a big ago!
Are you trying to avoid liking somebody at the moment?
Yes, I don't think this is the right time for me to be dating someone new.
Was last night terrible?
No, it was busy, busy, busy!
Are you usually the heart breaker or the heart broken?
Ah, as much as I hate to admit it, the heartbroken. I care too much about people to do things that I know
will hurt them.
What are you listening to?
My iPod... Jordin Sparks... Faith.
Are you keeping a secret from someone who needs to know the truth?
Nope... no secrets here.
Do you like vitamin water?
Certain flavors... the XXX kind is good.
Have you ever hated someone, but ended up being friends with them?
Hate is a strong word... but I have definitely disliked someone and then became friends with them later down the road.
What do you think of people who have sex before marriage?
Well, I think to each their own. I've done it, so I can't judge. I think if you are in a committed relationship with someone and are being responsible and respectful of that person, there is nothing wrong with it, and it is a natural step.
Do you get along with your parents?
Yes, as much as my mom annoys me, I love them both very much, and have a good relationship with them.
Are you more independent or dependent?
Becoming more and more independent with each passing day.
Do you believe that what comes around goes around?
Yes, Karma's a bitch.
What is your favorite fruit?
Oh, I have a lot of favorites... I love apples which is humorous seeing as technically I'm allergic to them! But I eat them anyway.
Who was the last person you were mad at?
Scott. The same person I'm still mad at, and will kick in the balls if I see him again. :-D
Does anyone love you?
Yes, I have an amazing group of family and friends who love me as much as I love them. :)
Do you love anybody?
See above. :)
Ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Yes... rather recently.
What's your favorite quote?
The most favorite quote of the moment is "I will endure the darkness, for it allows me to see the stars."
What's the one thing that's getting you through the week?
God... He's getting me through everyday of my life.
Do you give out second chances too easily?
Yes, and we see where that got me.
Where is one place you want to visit?
Hawaii.
What's your favorite thing to have for breakfast?
Scrambled eggs with cheese, sausage, grits with salt and butter, and wheat toast with butter and strawberry jam. :) And a huge glass of orange juice to wash it down!
Ever felt that no one relates to you?
Yes. To quote my mother "I don't know where you came from, or how you are my child, but I'm glad you are." Haha, thanks mom.
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Moving & Bluntly Honest Meme
Well, today is moving day! We got our keys, and I've already unloaded the first carload of stuff over! Now I've got to clean a bit in here, and then the big stuff will be moved, and... I'll be on my own! Scary! Well anyhow, I'm sure I'll have lots to blog about tomorrow... but for today it is a meme... and I'm going to call it my "Bluntly Honest Sunday Meme." :)
Will you be single over winter?
My guess is yes... definitely won't be getting back together with the ex, and I don't really have the desire to date anyone else right now.
Has someone ever made a promise and broke it?
Of course... that's a part of being human I think. This would probably be why I have trust issues.
How often do you say you're sorry?
I try to say it when it needs to be said, and I'm working at not saying sorry when I have nothing to be sorry over!
Have you written a letter to a soldier?
No, but I think it would be a nice gesture!
Do you think someone likes the same person you like?
There isn't any one that I "like" right now... so no.
Do you miss your past?
Parts of it, I guess. I miss not being worried about my sister's health, and being a carefree kid... but I don't have many regrets.
What was the last drink you had?
A fountain Pepsi... wish it was a Coke!
Would you rather spend a day outside with friends or inside alone?
Depends on the day and the weather! But mostly I'd say a day outside with friends.
Give me a random lyric from the song you're listening to:
Like an apple hanging from a tree, I picked the ripest one and still got the seed.
Last awkward moment?
On Thursday, trying to make conversation with Dr. Sonnega... he's very friendly but an odd duck.
Do you have feelings for someone?
Sigh. Yes, I hate him and I still care about him, because I'm human and can't turn my emotions off like a light switch.
What's a fact about the last person who had their arms around you other than family?
Hmm... who was that? Maybe that was my friend Kirk from school, he's the last person besides family I remember hugging... um, he sang back up for Patti LaBelle once.
Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
Camp... it's my green 2009 staff t-shirt! I love it, and it's super comfy, which is great for today with moving.
How many piercings do you have?
Just one in each ear.
Tattoos?
I'm not a tattoo kind of girl...
Are you slowly drifting away from someone?
I don't know... I'm speedily drifting away from Scott... so I'm not sure that counts!
Who saw your last kiss?
I don't know, maybe one of Scott's neighbors...we were outside of his apartment.
When a friend walks out of your life, do you go after them or let them go?
Depends on the friend... some need to go, others, I'd fight for
Does anyone hate you?
I hope not, but I also know if I accept this promotion Heidi offered me, there are going to be a few girls who are going to put me on their shit list because I got offered it before they had a chance to apply.
Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
No, I don't. Sometimes when you hurt another person, you have to accept the fact that you don't get a second chance.
What were you doing before you got on the computer?
Eating some yummy Halo Burger!
Were you happy when you woke up today?
Relatively speaking... all I could think about is what I've got to do to get stuff done!
Who are you more like, your mom or your dad?
I've got a little of my mom in me... her stubborness and her unwillingness to put up with bullshit out of other people, but mostly, I'm like my dad. Everything from the way I look, to my posture, to my mannerisms.
Do you honestly miss someone?
Yes. I miss my Papa... still not used to him not being with us! Nothing like walking in my gramma's house to see his favorite chair empty. :(
What is wrong with you right now?
My bum knee! Walking up and down three flights of stairs to move in to our apartment today is not going to be fun!
How long does it take you to fall asleep at night?
If I'm at camp, I've literally been known to fall asleep with half of my body still not in the bed... haha, I get SO EXHAUSTED there. At home, usually half an hour, but if I have something on my mind, it could be hours before I fall asleep! I've been known to be an insomniac on occasion.
Have you had any beer this week?
Nope, I hate beer!
Someone tells you that you're beautiful, you say?
Thank you. :)
Are you a jealous person?
I try not to be.
Do you get drunk every weekend?
No, if I did, I'd think I might have a problem.
Would you rather someone lie to protect you or be honest and hurt you?
Be honest and hurt me... I just played that game of someone lying to me, to supposedly not hurt me, and that's the biggest load of crap, ever.
Do you find the opposite sex confusing?
No, I find them to be overly simple minded and feable brained!
Would you go out in public looking the way you do?
Yes, I did just a big ago!
Are you trying to avoid liking somebody at the moment?
Yes, I don't think this is the right time for me to be dating someone new.
Was last night terrible?
No, it was busy, busy, busy!
Are you usually the heart breaker or the heart broken?
Ah, as much as I hate to admit it, the heartbroken. I care too much about people to do things that I know
will hurt them.
What are you listening to?
My iPod... Jordin Sparks... Faith.
Are you keeping a secret from someone who needs to know the truth?
Nope... no secrets here.
Do you like vitamin water?
Certain flavors... the XXX kind is good.
Have you ever hated someone, but ended up being friends with them?
Hate is a strong word... but I have definitely disliked someone and then became friends with them later down the road.
What do you think of people who have sex before marriage?
Well, I think to each their own. I've done it, so I can't judge. I think if you are in a committed relationship with someone and are being responsible and respectful of that person, there is nothing wrong with it, and it is a natural step.
Do you get along with your parents?
Yes, as much as my mom annoys me, I love them both very much, and have a good relationship with them.
Are you more independent or dependent?
Becoming more and more independent with each passing day.
Do you believe that what comes around goes around?
Yes, Karma's a bitch.
What is your favorite fruit?
Oh, I have a lot of favorites... I love apples which is humorous seeing as technically I'm allergic to them! But I eat them anyway.
Who was the last person you were mad at?
Scott. The same person I'm still mad at, and will kick in the balls if I see him again. :-D
Does anyone love you?
Yes, I have an amazing group of family and friends who love me as much as I love them. :)
Do you love anybody?
See above. :)
Ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Yes... rather recently.
What's your favorite quote?
The most favorite quote of the moment is "I will endure the darkness, for it allows me to see the stars."
What's the one thing that's getting you through the week?
God... He's getting me through everyday of my life.
Do you give out second chances too easily?
Yes, and we see where that got me.
Where is one place you want to visit?
Hawaii.
What's your favorite thing to have for breakfast?
Scrambled eggs with cheese, sausage, grits with salt and butter, and wheat toast with butter and strawberry jam. :) And a huge glass of orange juice to wash it down!
Ever felt that no one relates to you?
Yes. To quote my mother "I don't know where you came from, or how you are my child, but I'm glad you are." Haha, thanks mom.
Will you be single over winter?
My guess is yes... definitely won't be getting back together with the ex, and I don't really have the desire to date anyone else right now.
Has someone ever made a promise and broke it?
Of course... that's a part of being human I think. This would probably be why I have trust issues.
How often do you say you're sorry?
I try to say it when it needs to be said, and I'm working at not saying sorry when I have nothing to be sorry over!
Have you written a letter to a soldier?
No, but I think it would be a nice gesture!
Do you think someone likes the same person you like?
There isn't any one that I "like" right now... so no.
Do you miss your past?
Parts of it, I guess. I miss not being worried about my sister's health, and being a carefree kid... but I don't have many regrets.
What was the last drink you had?
A fountain Pepsi... wish it was a Coke!
Would you rather spend a day outside with friends or inside alone?
Depends on the day and the weather! But mostly I'd say a day outside with friends.
Give me a random lyric from the song you're listening to:
Like an apple hanging from a tree, I picked the ripest one and still got the seed.
Last awkward moment?
On Thursday, trying to make conversation with Dr. Sonnega... he's very friendly but an odd duck.
Do you have feelings for someone?
Sigh. Yes, I hate him and I still care about him, because I'm human and can't turn my emotions off like a light switch.
What's a fact about the last person who had their arms around you other than family?
Hmm... who was that? Maybe that was my friend Kirk from school, he's the last person besides family I remember hugging... um, he sang back up for Patti LaBelle once.
Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
Camp... it's my green 2009 staff t-shirt! I love it, and it's super comfy, which is great for today with moving.
How many piercings do you have?
Just one in each ear.
Tattoos?
I'm not a tattoo kind of girl...
Are you slowly drifting away from someone?
I don't know... I'm speedily drifting away from Scott... so I'm not sure that counts!
Who saw your last kiss?
I don't know, maybe one of Scott's neighbors...we were outside of his apartment.
When a friend walks out of your life, do you go after them or let them go?
Depends on the friend... some need to go, others, I'd fight for
Does anyone hate you?
I hope not, but I also know if I accept this promotion Heidi offered me, there are going to be a few girls who are going to put me on their shit list because I got offered it before they had a chance to apply.
Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
No, I don't. Sometimes when you hurt another person, you have to accept the fact that you don't get a second chance.
What were you doing before you got on the computer?
Eating some yummy Halo Burger!
Were you happy when you woke up today?
Relatively speaking... all I could think about is what I've got to do to get stuff done!
Who are you more like, your mom or your dad?
I've got a little of my mom in me... her stubborness and her unwillingness to put up with bullshit out of other people, but mostly, I'm like my dad. Everything from the way I look, to my posture, to my mannerisms.
Do you honestly miss someone?
Yes. I miss my Papa... still not used to him not being with us! Nothing like walking in my gramma's house to see his favorite chair empty. :(
What is wrong with you right now?
My bum knee! Walking up and down three flights of stairs to move in to our apartment today is not going to be fun!
How long does it take you to fall asleep at night?
If I'm at camp, I've literally been known to fall asleep with half of my body still not in the bed... haha, I get SO EXHAUSTED there. At home, usually half an hour, but if I have something on my mind, it could be hours before I fall asleep! I've been known to be an insomniac on occasion.
Have you had any beer this week?
Nope, I hate beer!
Someone tells you that you're beautiful, you say?
Thank you. :)
Are you a jealous person?
I try not to be.
Do you get drunk every weekend?
No, if I did, I'd think I might have a problem.
Would you rather someone lie to protect you or be honest and hurt you?
Be honest and hurt me... I just played that game of someone lying to me, to supposedly not hurt me, and that's the biggest load of crap, ever.
Do you find the opposite sex confusing?
No, I find them to be overly simple minded and feable brained!
Would you go out in public looking the way you do?
Yes, I did just a big ago!
Are you trying to avoid liking somebody at the moment?
Yes, I don't think this is the right time for me to be dating someone new.
Was last night terrible?
No, it was busy, busy, busy!
Are you usually the heart breaker or the heart broken?
Ah, as much as I hate to admit it, the heartbroken. I care too much about people to do things that I know
will hurt them.
What are you listening to?
My iPod... Jordin Sparks... Faith.
Are you keeping a secret from someone who needs to know the truth?
Nope... no secrets here.
Do you like vitamin water?
Certain flavors... the XXX kind is good.
Have you ever hated someone, but ended up being friends with them?
Hate is a strong word... but I have definitely disliked someone and then became friends with them later down the road.
What do you think of people who have sex before marriage?
Well, I think to each their own. I've done it, so I can't judge. I think if you are in a committed relationship with someone and are being responsible and respectful of that person, there is nothing wrong with it, and it is a natural step.
Do you get along with your parents?
Yes, as much as my mom annoys me, I love them both very much, and have a good relationship with them.
Are you more independent or dependent?
Becoming more and more independent with each passing day.
Do you believe that what comes around goes around?
Yes, Karma's a bitch.
What is your favorite fruit?
Oh, I have a lot of favorites... I love apples which is humorous seeing as technically I'm allergic to them! But I eat them anyway.
Who was the last person you were mad at?
Scott. The same person I'm still mad at, and will kick in the balls if I see him again. :-D
Does anyone love you?
Yes, I have an amazing group of family and friends who love me as much as I love them. :)
Do you love anybody?
See above. :)
Ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Yes... rather recently.
What's your favorite quote?
The most favorite quote of the moment is "I will endure the darkness, for it allows me to see the stars."
What's the one thing that's getting you through the week?
God... He's getting me through everyday of my life.
Do you give out second chances too easily?
Yes, and we see where that got me.
Where is one place you want to visit?
Hawaii.
What's your favorite thing to have for breakfast?
Scrambled eggs with cheese, sausage, grits with salt and butter, and wheat toast with butter and strawberry jam. :) And a huge glass of orange juice to wash it down!
Ever felt that no one relates to you?
Yes. To quote my mother "I don't know where you came from, or how you are my child, but I'm glad you are." Haha, thanks mom.
2 comments:
- Heather said...
-
Good stuff. :)
-
8:16 PM EST
- Heather said...
-
Oh yeah, and looking forward to your "settling in" post. I hope you like your new digs!
-
8:17 PM EST
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good stuff. :)
Oh yeah, and looking forward to your "settling in" post. I hope you like your new digs!
Post a Comment