Okay, so I realize I spend entirely too much time on Facebook. And, I also realize that I have many moments of internal dialogue while browsing Facebook. So here is a window in to my brain while I check the news feed of Facebook.
Kelly, I love you. You are one of my best friends. But lord help you if you send me one more scandalous text about you and your boyfriend Patrick, I'm going to have to smash my phone in to bits. There truly is something called TMI.
Andrea, you are one of those quirky people at school that I really enjoy... and I'm glad you work hard for your cause. But it's kind of the only thing you can ever talk about. Like ever. I worry slightly about you, and think that finding a hobby that has nothing to do with feminism might be helpful. Like... jigsaw puzzles.
Hey Tanya, if you have found a quick and easy way to do this, can you tell me your secret? Haha.
As am I, Kirby, as am I. :)
Sara, my first thought was WTF? My second thought was seeing your friend's comment, you are talking about some form of alcohol, and yes, you are our resident party girl, so that makes sense.
Tiffany, I find it hard to believe that you forgot your car wasn't in the parking garage. You have complained to me day after day after day about parking your car, and I suspect this wall post was meant for you to gain my sympathy. Yes, your car being far away does suck, I feel for you, but it's not the end of the world. Love, your big sis.
LOL Well, I guess some of my thoughts are a bit bitchy... but well, I'm going to blame it on the PMS.






5 comments:
Haha, awesome post! And I feel honored that you featured me. :)
Heh heh heh, so glad I'm not on Facebook right now. . .
Ha!!! Did you see the site STFU, Marrieds? People send in FB statuses about other people. Well, specifically married couples on FB. They're so puketastic... but really funny!
No, I've never seen that! I'll have to check it out! :)
Heh heh, I checked that out, too. Funny. :)
Post a Comment