Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Horrible Shake Weight

I'm taking a quick break from studying to post this clip. SNL wasn't very funny last night... but I did laugh over this one. Wasn't it Robin who posted the original clip on her blog? Ah, anyhow, I got a good laugh out of this one.


4 comments:

Heather said...

Classic. :D

Robin said...

Ha!! I saw this on SNL and was cracking up. They play the commercial all the freakin' time now. It drives me crazy!

Anonymous said...

Man, I haven't watched SNL in a long time, this is probably the funniest skit I've seen in some time from the show.

Oh, it used to be so good.

~ Jessica

Heather said...

Heh, I had to come back--I swear she reminds me of someone from my high school. . . ;)

Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Horrible Shake Weight

I'm taking a quick break from studying to post this clip. SNL wasn't very funny last night... but I did laugh over this one. Wasn't it Robin who posted the original clip on her blog? Ah, anyhow, I got a good laugh out of this one.


4 comments:

Heather said...

Classic. :D

Robin said...

Ha!! I saw this on SNL and was cracking up. They play the commercial all the freakin' time now. It drives me crazy!

Anonymous said...

Man, I haven't watched SNL in a long time, this is probably the funniest skit I've seen in some time from the show.

Oh, it used to be so good.

~ Jessica

Heather said...

Heh, I had to come back--I swear she reminds me of someone from my high school. . . ;)