I haven't forgotten about my blog! Just a lot is going on right now. My thesis...eh. Job offer, yea! My gramma passed away :(. And now I'm going to camp, as in, in a few hours. But, I will be back either Sunday, or Monday, and I fully intend on blogging then.
See you guys in a few days. :)
~T
Friday, June 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday, June 4, 2010
To Be Continued...
I haven't forgotten about my blog! Just a lot is going on right now. My thesis...eh. Job offer, yea! My gramma passed away :(. And now I'm going to camp, as in, in a few hours. But, I will be back either Sunday, or Monday, and I fully intend on blogging then.
See you guys in a few days. :)
~T
See you guys in a few days. :)
~T
2 comments:
- Heather said...
-
Sorry to hear about your grandma. :(
Congratulations on the job offer--that's great! -
11:29 PM EDT
-
Anonymous said...
-
My condolences Tamara. :(
-
12:25 AM EDT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sorry to hear about your grandma. :(
Congratulations on the job offer--that's great!
My condolences Tamara. :(
Post a Comment