Thursday, August 26, 2010

Help Me Pick A Dress!

Okay, I will blog more substantially soon! Camp was crazy, as always, but I had an absolute blast! My new job was fantastic and exactly the change I needed. Anyhoo... I am flying to Kansas City on September 19th for Jenn's wedding... and I never thought I'd ever have a need to visit Kansas, haha. Anyhow, this blog is to help me find a dress! I am trying to spend $100 or less (less being better seeing as I don't exactly know when I'll see funds anytime soon!) I went shopping everywhere and couldn't find a dress, and I went to David's Bridal and the cheapest they had was $100 (and it was fugly!). They said to order something at the store would take too long, but I could always try my luck online. Well, I went to their website and found three dresses I like. We are picking our own dresses, but the stipulation is that they must be chocolate brown in color. So here are my three picks... tell me which one you think I should pick! I'm leaning towards one in particular.

Dress number one (look at it in "Truffle") $100

Dress number two (again, pick "Truffle") $100

Dress number three (of course, in "Truffle) $79

Please let me know what you think!

3 comments:

shelly said...

I like either #1 or #3.

Heather said...

I like #1. But that may be because I like a dress with a little "flexibility" in the hip area. :) They're all gorgeous, though.

Robin said...

I like #2 the best and #3 is close behind! :-)

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Help Me Pick A Dress!

Okay, I will blog more substantially soon! Camp was crazy, as always, but I had an absolute blast! My new job was fantastic and exactly the change I needed. Anyhoo... I am flying to Kansas City on September 19th for Jenn's wedding... and I never thought I'd ever have a need to visit Kansas, haha. Anyhow, this blog is to help me find a dress! I am trying to spend $100 or less (less being better seeing as I don't exactly know when I'll see funds anytime soon!) I went shopping everywhere and couldn't find a dress, and I went to David's Bridal and the cheapest they had was $100 (and it was fugly!). They said to order something at the store would take too long, but I could always try my luck online. Well, I went to their website and found three dresses I like. We are picking our own dresses, but the stipulation is that they must be chocolate brown in color. So here are my three picks... tell me which one you think I should pick! I'm leaning towards one in particular.

Dress number one (look at it in "Truffle") $100

Dress number two (again, pick "Truffle") $100

Dress number three (of course, in "Truffle) $79

Please let me know what you think!

3 comments:

shelly said...

I like either #1 or #3.

Heather said...

I like #1. But that may be because I like a dress with a little "flexibility" in the hip area. :) They're all gorgeous, though.

Robin said...

I like #2 the best and #3 is close behind! :-)