I totally forgot to blog last night! So annoying. Well, I had remembered earlier in the day, but I put it off until the evening. Let's just say the Nyquil I took kicked in, and yeah, I was out like a light. Ah well, I'll maybe try to do a second fluff post tonight.
I'm making white chicken chili for dinner... it is the first time I've ever made it, and for that matter it will be the first time I've ever tried it! Hopefully it will taste good. I've been trying at least one new recipe every two weeks. So far it seems like I've trying a new recipe a week. Gotta keep things fresh! Plus, it is so much cheaper and healthier to eat at home regularly.
Which, speaking of being cheaper, I'm going to practice being a bit more frugal! It will be an especially good exercise since I now officially have Fridays off! The principal and I finally worked it out that Fridays are mine, so that I can do some work. Now, will all of Friday be working on my thesis? Probably not, but it will be an incredible stress reliever. Plus, it will also be a day to get things done during the week when sometimes the weekend just doesn't work. Ah, my brain is swimming with all the possibilities for my Fridays!
Tomorrow my goal is to dig out the Christmas tree. It may not get decorated tomorrow, but I would like to at least put it up! Once it is standing I'm sure it will be more motivation to decorate it. I plan to start decorating my classroom for Christmas starting tomorrow. The kids are already excited, and they were screaming "Christmas!" when I mentioned December was coming. Also, today I did directions with them, and when I put "North" up on the north facing wall, a number of them said "that's where Santa lives! The north pole!" Hey, whatever it takes for them to learn their directions!
Ok, I'll try to post something fun later.
Monday, November 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday, November 29, 2010
Nyquil Night
I totally forgot to blog last night! So annoying. Well, I had remembered earlier in the day, but I put it off until the evening. Let's just say the Nyquil I took kicked in, and yeah, I was out like a light. Ah well, I'll maybe try to do a second fluff post tonight.
I'm making white chicken chili for dinner... it is the first time I've ever made it, and for that matter it will be the first time I've ever tried it! Hopefully it will taste good. I've been trying at least one new recipe every two weeks. So far it seems like I've trying a new recipe a week. Gotta keep things fresh! Plus, it is so much cheaper and healthier to eat at home regularly.
Which, speaking of being cheaper, I'm going to practice being a bit more frugal! It will be an especially good exercise since I now officially have Fridays off! The principal and I finally worked it out that Fridays are mine, so that I can do some work. Now, will all of Friday be working on my thesis? Probably not, but it will be an incredible stress reliever. Plus, it will also be a day to get things done during the week when sometimes the weekend just doesn't work. Ah, my brain is swimming with all the possibilities for my Fridays!
Tomorrow my goal is to dig out the Christmas tree. It may not get decorated tomorrow, but I would like to at least put it up! Once it is standing I'm sure it will be more motivation to decorate it. I plan to start decorating my classroom for Christmas starting tomorrow. The kids are already excited, and they were screaming "Christmas!" when I mentioned December was coming. Also, today I did directions with them, and when I put "North" up on the north facing wall, a number of them said "that's where Santa lives! The north pole!" Hey, whatever it takes for them to learn their directions!
Ok, I'll try to post something fun later.
I'm making white chicken chili for dinner... it is the first time I've ever made it, and for that matter it will be the first time I've ever tried it! Hopefully it will taste good. I've been trying at least one new recipe every two weeks. So far it seems like I've trying a new recipe a week. Gotta keep things fresh! Plus, it is so much cheaper and healthier to eat at home regularly.
Which, speaking of being cheaper, I'm going to practice being a bit more frugal! It will be an especially good exercise since I now officially have Fridays off! The principal and I finally worked it out that Fridays are mine, so that I can do some work. Now, will all of Friday be working on my thesis? Probably not, but it will be an incredible stress reliever. Plus, it will also be a day to get things done during the week when sometimes the weekend just doesn't work. Ah, my brain is swimming with all the possibilities for my Fridays!
Tomorrow my goal is to dig out the Christmas tree. It may not get decorated tomorrow, but I would like to at least put it up! Once it is standing I'm sure it will be more motivation to decorate it. I plan to start decorating my classroom for Christmas starting tomorrow. The kids are already excited, and they were screaming "Christmas!" when I mentioned December was coming. Also, today I did directions with them, and when I put "North" up on the north facing wall, a number of them said "that's where Santa lives! The north pole!" Hey, whatever it takes for them to learn their directions!
Ok, I'll try to post something fun later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment