Saturday, November 27, 2010

Stuffy

My nose is soooo stuffy. I woke up at 7:30am this morning and couldn't fall back asleep, because my nose was so plugged I was breathing through my mouth. Yes, my favorite thing in the world is to wake up with cotton mouth because I can't use my nostrils! This morning I took Tylenol Severe Congestion... which opened up my nose but then made my sinuses burn like they were on fire. So, it seems like I can't win. I'm going to try some sudafed and ibuprofen before I go to bed, but I'm afraid the sudafed will keep me awake. Plus, I saw Dr. Oz say something about cold medicines that contain sudafed are not good to take, and if you want to prevent future heart disease you should avoid it. So now I'm all paranoid about sudafed... but damn, I'll have to take my chances tonight! Needless to say, I think this cold has turned itself into a honking sinus infection.

Yeah, honestly, I don't have much more to say tonight. I did a pretty good job organizing my closet today, but the rest of my room is still a mess. Ah well, it is slowly but surely coming together. I will accept it as a work in progress. Looks like I probably won't get around to getting the Christmas tree out tomorrow, but it is still on the agenda for this coming week. I have been itching to start wrapping gifts, but I feel like I should wait until the tree is up. At the super late hour of 11pm, I think I'm about ready to go to bed! What an exciting Saturday night I'm having. :)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Oooh, I hate the cotton mouth. Feel better! And good luck getting the room finished. I get distracted from things like that so easily, and I'm in this house pretty much 24/7 these days. I have no excuses.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Stuffy

My nose is soooo stuffy. I woke up at 7:30am this morning and couldn't fall back asleep, because my nose was so plugged I was breathing through my mouth. Yes, my favorite thing in the world is to wake up with cotton mouth because I can't use my nostrils! This morning I took Tylenol Severe Congestion... which opened up my nose but then made my sinuses burn like they were on fire. So, it seems like I can't win. I'm going to try some sudafed and ibuprofen before I go to bed, but I'm afraid the sudafed will keep me awake. Plus, I saw Dr. Oz say something about cold medicines that contain sudafed are not good to take, and if you want to prevent future heart disease you should avoid it. So now I'm all paranoid about sudafed... but damn, I'll have to take my chances tonight! Needless to say, I think this cold has turned itself into a honking sinus infection.

Yeah, honestly, I don't have much more to say tonight. I did a pretty good job organizing my closet today, but the rest of my room is still a mess. Ah well, it is slowly but surely coming together. I will accept it as a work in progress. Looks like I probably won't get around to getting the Christmas tree out tomorrow, but it is still on the agenda for this coming week. I have been itching to start wrapping gifts, but I feel like I should wait until the tree is up. At the super late hour of 11pm, I think I'm about ready to go to bed! What an exciting Saturday night I'm having. :)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Oooh, I hate the cotton mouth. Feel better! And good luck getting the room finished. I get distracted from things like that so easily, and I'm in this house pretty much 24/7 these days. I have no excuses.