Thursday, November 17, 2011

41

Stolen from Robin

1. Height? 5'5"
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No... why would you ask someone that? Random.
3. Do you own a gun? Nope... they scare me.
4. Do you get nervous before "meeting the parents?" I've never had to meet the parents... although my ex-boyfriend would elude to the fact that when I met his mom she was going to hate me... should have seen where that one was going. Eh.
5. What do you think of hot dogs? I like them with ketchup and mustard, and light onions. Sometimes just mustard and chili. But they have to be Koegels!!! Flint's very own, best hot. dogs. ever! The pride of Michigan, haha.
6. What's your favorite Christmas song? Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas by Judy Garland... her voice haunts me.
7. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? 2% Milk.
8. Can you do push ups? The modified girlie kind. And I swear a lot when I do them, haha.
9. Is your bathroom clean? Decently clean... I've cleaned it less than a week ago.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Hmm... I have some cheap bangle bracelets I got at Forever 21. I just really love bangle bracelets.
11. Do you like painkillers? I like them when I need them.
12. Do you have A.D.D.? According to my last blog post, possibly, haha.
13. Middle Name? Stephanie
14. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I have a huge decision to make which is why I am not ready to sleep yet. I really should take a shower. I really should be in bed already because I am stuck with kindergarten all of tomorrow... God help me.
15. Name the last 3 things you have bought: I've been super poor lately, so it's mostly just necessities. Let's see... gasoline, snacks at the gas station for my friend Jenn who wanted me to bring her a Kit Kat at the hospital, and oh yes... more gasoline.
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink: Caffeine free Coke, apple juice, chocolate milk
17. Current worry? Money, money, money. My future, my future career, money, money, money.
18. Current hate? Being broke, and my awful freaking job.
19. Favorite place to be? The coast of Lake Michigan and the Manistee National Forest Reserve. Sigh.
20. Least favorite place to be? Flint freaking Michigan.
21. Where would you like to go? Any place that doesn't cost me money!
22. Do you own slippers? Yes, I have an obnoxious pair of bright pink Hello Kitty slippers.
23. What shirt are you wearing? A brown tank top.
24. Do you burn or tan? Half of my ancestors are from Africa, so God blessed me with a natural tan. And I get tanned literally in about 5 minutes outdoors, so I wear SPF 50 to try to slow it down a bit.
25. Favorite color(s)? Indigo. :)
26. What songs do you sing in the shower? Soulful stuff... recently Adele.
27. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? My mom used to watch Unsolved Mysteries when I was a kid... so from that show I was paranoid that either a ghost or an alien was going to get me in my sleep.
28. What's in your pockets right now? I don't have pockets in my sweatpants.
29. Last thing that made you laugh? Chelsea Handler telling PETA to "Shut the &*$% up!" because they are protesting Super Mario wearing a fur suit in a video game.
30. Worst injury you've ever had? 2nd degree burn on my right forearm.
31. How many TVs do you have in your house? We have 3 total.
32. Who is your loudest friend? My sister, and this girl I know named Heather.
33. Who is your most silent friend? LOL Probably me, out of the group.
34. Does someone have a crush on you? Ah, I wish.
35. Do you wish on shooting stars? I've seen very few in life, and when I do see one I can only manage to stare at it in amazement.
36. What is your favorite book? I don't have a favorite, I have many favorites.
37. What is your favorite candy? Hershey's milk chocolate. :)
38. What song do/did you want played at your wedding? If I ever get married, I would like to dance with my father to "My Girl."
39. What song do you want played at your funeral? LOL I don't know, I'd prefer to think I'm never going to die.
40. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Thinking about how I should be sleeping already.
41. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? Ah... 2nd graders, again?

3 comments:

Kirby said...

My parents used to watch Unsolved Mysteries too and it scared the crap out of me. I remember being terrified to walk down the dark hallway because I thought something was going to jump out and get me.

Tamara said...

I seriously wonder how many children of the 80s/90s were permanently scarred by that show!

Kim said...

Do you guys remember Mrhammondlookingforlunch from the forum? She had a serious, crippling fear of that show. I've never seen anything like it. So yeah, definitely others share that scarring!

Thursday, November 17, 2011

41

Stolen from Robin

1. Height? 5'5"
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No... why would you ask someone that? Random.
3. Do you own a gun? Nope... they scare me.
4. Do you get nervous before "meeting the parents?" I've never had to meet the parents... although my ex-boyfriend would elude to the fact that when I met his mom she was going to hate me... should have seen where that one was going. Eh.
5. What do you think of hot dogs? I like them with ketchup and mustard, and light onions. Sometimes just mustard and chili. But they have to be Koegels!!! Flint's very own, best hot. dogs. ever! The pride of Michigan, haha.
6. What's your favorite Christmas song? Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas by Judy Garland... her voice haunts me.
7. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? 2% Milk.
8. Can you do push ups? The modified girlie kind. And I swear a lot when I do them, haha.
9. Is your bathroom clean? Decently clean... I've cleaned it less than a week ago.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Hmm... I have some cheap bangle bracelets I got at Forever 21. I just really love bangle bracelets.
11. Do you like painkillers? I like them when I need them.
12. Do you have A.D.D.? According to my last blog post, possibly, haha.
13. Middle Name? Stephanie
14. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I have a huge decision to make which is why I am not ready to sleep yet. I really should take a shower. I really should be in bed already because I am stuck with kindergarten all of tomorrow... God help me.
15. Name the last 3 things you have bought: I've been super poor lately, so it's mostly just necessities. Let's see... gasoline, snacks at the gas station for my friend Jenn who wanted me to bring her a Kit Kat at the hospital, and oh yes... more gasoline.
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink: Caffeine free Coke, apple juice, chocolate milk
17. Current worry? Money, money, money. My future, my future career, money, money, money.
18. Current hate? Being broke, and my awful freaking job.
19. Favorite place to be? The coast of Lake Michigan and the Manistee National Forest Reserve. Sigh.
20. Least favorite place to be? Flint freaking Michigan.
21. Where would you like to go? Any place that doesn't cost me money!
22. Do you own slippers? Yes, I have an obnoxious pair of bright pink Hello Kitty slippers.
23. What shirt are you wearing? A brown tank top.
24. Do you burn or tan? Half of my ancestors are from Africa, so God blessed me with a natural tan. And I get tanned literally in about 5 minutes outdoors, so I wear SPF 50 to try to slow it down a bit.
25. Favorite color(s)? Indigo. :)
26. What songs do you sing in the shower? Soulful stuff... recently Adele.
27. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? My mom used to watch Unsolved Mysteries when I was a kid... so from that show I was paranoid that either a ghost or an alien was going to get me in my sleep.
28. What's in your pockets right now? I don't have pockets in my sweatpants.
29. Last thing that made you laugh? Chelsea Handler telling PETA to "Shut the &*$% up!" because they are protesting Super Mario wearing a fur suit in a video game.
30. Worst injury you've ever had? 2nd degree burn on my right forearm.
31. How many TVs do you have in your house? We have 3 total.
32. Who is your loudest friend? My sister, and this girl I know named Heather.
33. Who is your most silent friend? LOL Probably me, out of the group.
34. Does someone have a crush on you? Ah, I wish.
35. Do you wish on shooting stars? I've seen very few in life, and when I do see one I can only manage to stare at it in amazement.
36. What is your favorite book? I don't have a favorite, I have many favorites.
37. What is your favorite candy? Hershey's milk chocolate. :)
38. What song do/did you want played at your wedding? If I ever get married, I would like to dance with my father to "My Girl."
39. What song do you want played at your funeral? LOL I don't know, I'd prefer to think I'm never going to die.
40. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Thinking about how I should be sleeping already.
41. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? Ah... 2nd graders, again?

3 comments:

Kirby said...

My parents used to watch Unsolved Mysteries too and it scared the crap out of me. I remember being terrified to walk down the dark hallway because I thought something was going to jump out and get me.

Tamara said...

I seriously wonder how many children of the 80s/90s were permanently scarred by that show!

Kim said...

Do you guys remember Mrhammondlookingforlunch from the forum? She had a serious, crippling fear of that show. I've never seen anything like it. So yeah, definitely others share that scarring!