Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Failure...
I fail at NaBloPoMo. :( And not because I just forgot to blog, but because my AC adapter decided to die, and my battery is poop! So for the last few days I've been without my laptop. Bernadette was nice enough to let me use hers for the time being, but I felt weird about blogging on her computer, so I didn't. Ah well, I'm back now and I'm going to try to finish the remainder of the month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Failure...
I fail at NaBloPoMo. :( And not because I just forgot to blog, but because my AC adapter decided to die, and my battery is poop! So for the last few days I've been without my laptop. Bernadette was nice enough to let me use hers for the time being, but I felt weird about blogging on her computer, so I didn't. Ah well, I'm back now and I'm going to try to finish the remainder of the month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It happens! I'm glad you are going to keep going though!
Post a Comment