Saturday, November 12, 2011

So Happy!

My thesis is done, my thesis is done, my thesis is done!!!!!!

I have really not a lot to say except that my thesis is done!!!! Woot, woot, woot! I mean, I still have to wait for my professors to review it, but I did it! All 62 freaking pages.... 21 graphs, charts, and tables, massive lit review, stats, stats, and more stats... and it's done. I just can't even really comprehend it! It's been such a burden for so long.

When I wrote the dedication and acknowledgement part, like seriously, I almost cried. I just... wow. I will actually finally, officially have my master's degree in December. I am so happy that I will be able to say I finished my master's degree before I turned 30. How amazing is that?

And I got an email from someone who is specifically requesting me to submit an application for a part time position! I just feel like a weight is being lifted off my shoulders.

I'm eating a red velvet cupcake and having sparkling cherry wine, and at least for tonight, I am so happy. :)

5 comments:

Heather said...

Congratulations!! Woooohoooo!!! And what a nice way to celebrate. :D

shelly said...

Yay you! :D :D :D

Kim said...

Congratulations!!!!

Kirby said...

Congratulations!! That is a huge accomplishment!

Robin said...

Congratulations, Tamara!! I remember both my sisters going through thesis hell. What a great accomplishment!! :-)

Saturday, November 12, 2011

So Happy!

My thesis is done, my thesis is done, my thesis is done!!!!!!

I have really not a lot to say except that my thesis is done!!!! Woot, woot, woot! I mean, I still have to wait for my professors to review it, but I did it! All 62 freaking pages.... 21 graphs, charts, and tables, massive lit review, stats, stats, and more stats... and it's done. I just can't even really comprehend it! It's been such a burden for so long.

When I wrote the dedication and acknowledgement part, like seriously, I almost cried. I just... wow. I will actually finally, officially have my master's degree in December. I am so happy that I will be able to say I finished my master's degree before I turned 30. How amazing is that?

And I got an email from someone who is specifically requesting me to submit an application for a part time position! I just feel like a weight is being lifted off my shoulders.

I'm eating a red velvet cupcake and having sparkling cherry wine, and at least for tonight, I am so happy. :)

5 comments:

Heather said...

Congratulations!! Woooohoooo!!! And what a nice way to celebrate. :D

shelly said...

Yay you! :D :D :D

Kim said...

Congratulations!!!!

Kirby said...

Congratulations!! That is a huge accomplishment!

Robin said...

Congratulations, Tamara!! I remember both my sisters going through thesis hell. What a great accomplishment!! :-)