I am so exhausted! I can tell you that as soon as I'm done with this blog I am going to bed. I'm lying in my bed right now, actually. I subbed for an energetic 3rd grade today, and tomorrow I am taking on the challenge of 1st graders. All I can say is, TGIF!!! And I am also super excited about Daylight Savings ending on Sunday. An extra hour of sleep? Thank you very much. And as much as I would like the money, there is no school on Tuesday due to a professional development day, so woo hoo, I get to take a mandatory day off. It would be better if it were a paid day, but oh well.
I have a complete sleep deprivation headache right now. It's been slight all day, but as the day has went on it has gotten worse, and worse. I did take about an hour nap earlier, but the nap clearly wasn't enough. I've also sneezed a few times, and I am really hoping it doesn't mean I'm getting sick! I really just hope it is from some indoor allergies or from the weather taking a drastic change in the last 24 hours. Which also could be contributing to my headache, now that I think about it.
On a side note, I was talking to an old friend last night, and somewhere along the line I was telling him about how I feel as though I'm in a stable place. Like I'm not overly happy with my job and I'm still a bit anxious about how the future job search is going to go, but overall I feel like the depression and anxiety I've experienced is no longer holding me hostage. His reply was, "Good. I'm glad to hear it. I was really worried about you there, for a little while."
My response was, "Thanks... I was worried about me, too."
Which is the truth, but, I don't know? For some reason to have a friend admit that they were worried about me was a little unsettling. I guess I thought I was hiding my feelings better than I was. Somehow it has given me a lot to think about, as far as where I was, where I am, and where I want to go. I don't know what this all means, but it is definitely food for thought. As much as I do feel like my life is like Groundhog's Day lately, I do have to admit that I can feel a current of change in the air.
Thursday, November 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday, November 3, 2011
Tired
I am so exhausted! I can tell you that as soon as I'm done with this blog I am going to bed. I'm lying in my bed right now, actually. I subbed for an energetic 3rd grade today, and tomorrow I am taking on the challenge of 1st graders. All I can say is, TGIF!!! And I am also super excited about Daylight Savings ending on Sunday. An extra hour of sleep? Thank you very much. And as much as I would like the money, there is no school on Tuesday due to a professional development day, so woo hoo, I get to take a mandatory day off. It would be better if it were a paid day, but oh well.
I have a complete sleep deprivation headache right now. It's been slight all day, but as the day has went on it has gotten worse, and worse. I did take about an hour nap earlier, but the nap clearly wasn't enough. I've also sneezed a few times, and I am really hoping it doesn't mean I'm getting sick! I really just hope it is from some indoor allergies or from the weather taking a drastic change in the last 24 hours. Which also could be contributing to my headache, now that I think about it.
On a side note, I was talking to an old friend last night, and somewhere along the line I was telling him about how I feel as though I'm in a stable place. Like I'm not overly happy with my job and I'm still a bit anxious about how the future job search is going to go, but overall I feel like the depression and anxiety I've experienced is no longer holding me hostage. His reply was, "Good. I'm glad to hear it. I was really worried about you there, for a little while."
My response was, "Thanks... I was worried about me, too."
Which is the truth, but, I don't know? For some reason to have a friend admit that they were worried about me was a little unsettling. I guess I thought I was hiding my feelings better than I was. Somehow it has given me a lot to think about, as far as where I was, where I am, and where I want to go. I don't know what this all means, but it is definitely food for thought. As much as I do feel like my life is like Groundhog's Day lately, I do have to admit that I can feel a current of change in the air.
I have a complete sleep deprivation headache right now. It's been slight all day, but as the day has went on it has gotten worse, and worse. I did take about an hour nap earlier, but the nap clearly wasn't enough. I've also sneezed a few times, and I am really hoping it doesn't mean I'm getting sick! I really just hope it is from some indoor allergies or from the weather taking a drastic change in the last 24 hours. Which also could be contributing to my headache, now that I think about it.
On a side note, I was talking to an old friend last night, and somewhere along the line I was telling him about how I feel as though I'm in a stable place. Like I'm not overly happy with my job and I'm still a bit anxious about how the future job search is going to go, but overall I feel like the depression and anxiety I've experienced is no longer holding me hostage. His reply was, "Good. I'm glad to hear it. I was really worried about you there, for a little while."
My response was, "Thanks... I was worried about me, too."
Which is the truth, but, I don't know? For some reason to have a friend admit that they were worried about me was a little unsettling. I guess I thought I was hiding my feelings better than I was. Somehow it has given me a lot to think about, as far as where I was, where I am, and where I want to go. I don't know what this all means, but it is definitely food for thought. As much as I do feel like my life is like Groundhog's Day lately, I do have to admit that I can feel a current of change in the air.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment