Wednesday, October 31, 2012

NaBloPoMo 2012?

Just wondering if anyone is doing NaBloPoMo? I plan to... I've got a lot to talk about! Job offers... Couch 2 5k, a boy... life. :) Anyhoo, I'll be here on November 1st ready to go, so I hope some of you are, too!


Anyhow, Happy Halloween! Hope everyone is doing good after this ridiculousness of Superstorm Sandy! We're even feeling it here in Michigan, which is pure craziness.

Be back on Thursday!



2 comments:

Robin said...

Ahh.... I have less than 24 hours to decide. Will I? Won't I? Decisions, decisions!!!!!

Tamara said...

Do it Robin!

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

NaBloPoMo 2012?

Just wondering if anyone is doing NaBloPoMo? I plan to... I've got a lot to talk about! Job offers... Couch 2 5k, a boy... life. :) Anyhoo, I'll be here on November 1st ready to go, so I hope some of you are, too!


Anyhow, Happy Halloween! Hope everyone is doing good after this ridiculousness of Superstorm Sandy! We're even feeling it here in Michigan, which is pure craziness.

Be back on Thursday!



2 comments:

Robin said...

Ahh.... I have less than 24 hours to decide. Will I? Won't I? Decisions, decisions!!!!!

Tamara said...

Do it Robin!