Wednesday, November 7, 2012

So... yeah.

Seriously almost forgot to blog. Boo.

I am so bored at work you guys. Like seriously, I am boooooorrrreeeeddddd. I am doing everything I can to look busy, but damn. I would gladly take nap at my desk if it wasn't frowned upon. And the worst part? A few coworkers confessed that they never have enough to do, either, and they just try to look busy. The woman I worked directly with in the past outright said that she went all of August and September with nothing to do, so she would literally sit for hours in the office with not much to do. She'd go around and ask people if she could help them work!

If this is what my job is going to be, I might go crazy. Cray cray ya'll.

I spent most of my day pretending to be busy... making myself busy, by doing things that didn't need to be done. Searching online for bully prevention resources, finding old versions of the grant we are working under to read intently (snooze...), yeah, stuff like that. And what do I plan to do with most of my day tomorrow? Read a book. Yup, a book that I plan to teach from. So... yeah.

Anyhoo, I wish I had something more interesting to say, but that's all I got for now.


1 comment:

Robin said...

"Cray cray" my fav term, evah! My job can get like that too. When it does, I want to insane. I don't know if I could handle that all the time.

Hang in there! I'm sure they'll eventually have to give you *something* to do. :-)

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

So... yeah.

Seriously almost forgot to blog. Boo.

I am so bored at work you guys. Like seriously, I am boooooorrrreeeeddddd. I am doing everything I can to look busy, but damn. I would gladly take nap at my desk if it wasn't frowned upon. And the worst part? A few coworkers confessed that they never have enough to do, either, and they just try to look busy. The woman I worked directly with in the past outright said that she went all of August and September with nothing to do, so she would literally sit for hours in the office with not much to do. She'd go around and ask people if she could help them work!

If this is what my job is going to be, I might go crazy. Cray cray ya'll.

I spent most of my day pretending to be busy... making myself busy, by doing things that didn't need to be done. Searching online for bully prevention resources, finding old versions of the grant we are working under to read intently (snooze...), yeah, stuff like that. And what do I plan to do with most of my day tomorrow? Read a book. Yup, a book that I plan to teach from. So... yeah.

Anyhoo, I wish I had something more interesting to say, but that's all I got for now.


1 comment:

Robin said...

"Cray cray" my fav term, evah! My job can get like that too. When it does, I want to insane. I don't know if I could handle that all the time.

Hang in there! I'm sure they'll eventually have to give you *something* to do. :-)